JBA LT Owners What Axle Backs?

K

killerofahonda

I figured i'd be one of the first to post one of these beloved "Make It Sound Better" exhaust threads (i apologize in advance :lol: ) .

I just got through installing my JBA LTs and OR H pipe last weekend. I had my IMCO extremes on and it sounded fine at idle, revving and wot, but terrible at lower RPMs. I installed my SLP LMs and got similar results, a droning/ tinny noise.

I'm running the stockers right now which sound good all around except its alittle too quiet down low.

So i'm lookin for recommendations for a louder set-up without all the side effects.

Thanks
Matt

DynoJoe

cleaning out your closet
Reaction score
Have you though about bassani ?

I have the street mufflers and have run the Race mufflers but they have a small drone, but the sound makes up for it.

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I hear the Zoomers are pretty nice. Though, I've heard great things on Bassani as well. In person I've heard your set up with some pypes mufflers, and well...it sounded pretty beastly. If I were you though, id make a call to Joe tomorrow and see if he can get you a deal on the Bassani's...

K

killerofahonda

So are these Bassani recommendations for the street or race ABs?

Anyone heard the magnapacks or magnaflows with LTs and OR H?

darkstar

Reaction score
I figured i'd be one of the first to post one of these beloved "Make It Sound Better" exhaust threads (i apologize in advance :lol: ) .

I just got through installing my JBA LTs and OR H pipe last weekend. I had my IMCO extremes on and it sounded fine at idle, revving and wot, but terrible at lower RPMs. I installed my SLP LMs and got similar results, a droning/ tinny noise.

I'm running the stockers right now which sound good all around except its alittle too quiet down low.

So i'm lookin for recommendations for a louder set-up without all the side effects.

Thanks
Matt

I have JBA LTs w/catted H and Corsas, could not be happier.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back