JDM 302E Longblock special (Limited quantity)!!!

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Team JDM 302E Long block special
JDM Engineering is proud to announce our latest special for our 2005-2010 Mustang customers. This special will include 5 of our JDM 302E stroker long blocks to be sold at an all time low price. These engines will be built per order but are limited and will be sold on a first come first serve basis. The long block will be offered in one basic platform but other upgrades and options may be discussed at the time of ordering. For more information on our JDM 302E long block and this limited special pricing please read below or contact us at 732-780-0770.

In order to offer this special JDM Engineering purchased quantity of materials which helps drive the cost and labor down during assembly process. This has opened up the door to create huge savings to our customers for a top of the line product. The JDM 302E stroker motor has been in production for a little over a year with nearly 100 operating units across the world. The short block has been tested and proven time and time again at the track, on the street, and dyno. Rated to handle 1000 HP and backed up with a 1 year warranty, you will not find another offer like this for such a quality build. Stock Ford heads are used to top off the short block and are installed with a set of Comp stage 2 VSR cams which add more peak horsepower and an awesome sound at idle. High pressure valve springs are used to support the extra lift from the cams and are perfect for boosted applications as well. The long block is fully timed and assembled in house by JDM Engineering using all new Ford components.

SPECIAL PRICING ON LIMITED QUANTITY JDM 302E LONG BLOCKS…..$6995.00 plus S&H
 ​
JDM 302E Stroker long block specs:

• 302 CID Modular
  • 3.554”Bore x 3.800”Stroke
  • Stock compression (9.8:1)
  • 4.6 Aluminum Block plate honed for a truer bore geometry
  • Speed Pro NASCAR bearings
  • JDM Spec Ring pack w/ Stainless top rings for better seal and longevity
  • JDM Spec Kellogg forged steel crankshaft
  • JDM Spec custom forged CP pistons
  • Manley Forged steel 4340 connecting rods w/ ARP fasteners
  • GT500 “O” ringed oil pump (billet gears optional)
  • Ford 3v cylinder heads w/ stock valves
  • High pressure valve springs
  • Comp 127300 cams .490/.480 lift
  • New timing components and Cam phaser assemblies
  • Fully timed and assembled by JDM Engineering
  • 1000 HP Rated!! 1 Year warranty (no detonation)
168304_10150095559765139_121068375138_6133251_7374848_n.jpg

kenneth

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Good price, I have very close to same setup, for more money.

Liberty911

forum member
Reaction score
I am very interested in this set up, and would be all over it if JDM was near by, or you have a shop near by me (33469) who can do the install. My concern is purchasing a motor from one location, and having the install performed by another and not result in any warranty issues. Then there is the issue with the tune . . . Let me know.

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I hate to say it but these are all gone now. I sold the last one on Friday, it didnt take long before these 5 to go. I can build you the same engine for a little more now and the difference is the price of the blocks have gone up. These 5 were at our old price through Ford racing now its much more expensive for the block than it was before so its going to drive this price up a couple hundred bucks. Call me as soon as you get a chance and we can discuss what your looking at.

JimIII

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
New price on this motor is $7395

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
Just trying to clarify...why are stock heads installed with this and not the CNC heads? I spoke with someone today about different prices. I got quoted for just a short block, and then a quote for short block w/ cnc heads, and then a quote for the long block and I was under the assumption that the long block had the cnc heads. Still a great price, but im trying to figure out the best path for me at this time.

Last edited:

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
it just seems I could get away with spending ALOT less $$$ then by just sending my heads to them and putting them on the new shortblock...I know the CNC heads flow a lot better and give nice increase in power...

I was just under the assumption they were the CNC heads...
From the website I could get the shortblock for $3895. So that means we have the other 3500 going into the cams, springs, timing components, cam phaser assemblies and assembly.

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
it just seems I could get away with spending ALOT less $$$ then by just sending my heads to them and putting them on the new shortblock...I know the CNC heads flow a lot better and give nice increase in power...

I was just under the assumption they were the CNC heads...
From the website I could get the shortblock for $3895. So that means we have the other 3500 going into the cams, springs, timing components, cam phaser assemblies and assembly.

They give you aftermarket cams with the combo and those Misc supporting mods that it takes to build that longblock are not cheap.... Neither is assembly itself... Shit adds up quick when your building for power... $7300 is pocket change for a good high HP, durable longblock.

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
They give you aftermarket cams with the combo and those Misc supporting mods that it takes to build that longblock are not cheap.... Neither is assembly itself... Shit adds up quick when your building for power... $7300 is pocket change for a good high HP, durable longblock.

I already spoke to them...Im still debating on what to do. Would be a great price for someone who doesnt want to do final assembly and timing, but if you know how or know someone that knows how, you could get more. I was just thinking the cnc heads came with the longblock. Was knda disappointed when i found out they were stock heads.

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
Just go a different route then... Purchase the shortblock, then CNC heads, cams...etc.

If you can assemble and time the motor then you'll be fine and save some money.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back