Jeg's Cat Deletes and Roush A/B Part II

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
I have the Roush AB, resonators removed with 3" pipes welded in, and Im thinking about getting the Jegs cat delete pipes too..... Why? Because AL has no enforced sound ordinance, and in the words of RB - I wanna go fast... :crazy:

:boobies:

OP, I vote you even the sound out with more up front... Like boost. :thumb2:

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
Exhaust tone opinions are like assholes... Everyone is gonna say blah blah, but the only asshole that matters is you. If you like the sound of it, then you're good to go.

I love my Roush with no resonators, but others say it's too nascar'ish or too loud. I tell them "Well good thing it's not yours then!". lol

Last edited:

coreyhm1

forum member
Reaction score
i used to have a o/r x and roushes. It was just stupid loud

closest video ive found is this, it has (quote)

Kooks 1 5/8" Longtube Headers w/ 3" Collectors
Kooks 3" Off Road X-pipe stepped down to 2 3/4"
2 3/4" Factory flowtubes w/ Roush Axleback System

Words connot describe how loud that setup is in person lol.

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score
I say it needs an x. These cars are like the 3v IMO. X pipe with straight through mufflers and h pipe with chambered just my opinion though.

Viperrmk

forum member
Reaction score
I first started listing to it on my crappy laptop speakers and it sounded like shit. There was no bass at all. So I stopped being lazy and plugged in my sound system. What a difference it made, sounds great!

Your first video sound quality was just crap either way.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Man I need to get me some Roush axlebacks ASAP! Damn You Ryan! Damn You! I need to catch up on the mods!

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm going to! I volunteered to help my buddy cater a wedding, I filmed the wedding, helped set up and helped tear down! I didn't expect anything at all in return! I had a blast doing it! My first time to film a wedding and basically be the go to guy if anyone needed anything! It was an honor and a blast! Anyways they gave me $100 and a $100 gift card to Cattlemans! A really nice steakhouse in the stockyards of Fort Worth! Really pumped to take the wife there to eat and spend some money on my car! Lol!

Could have almost had them this weekend had I not gone crazy and spent $150 at Home Depot tonight! Oh well it's all fun stuff and a blessing to be able to do these things!

Sorry to thread jack Ryan! Lol!

Back