JLT series 3 CAI / Boss 302 LS wheels 19"

Mustang-mike

Shwetty member
Reaction score
Boss 302 LS wheels 19" (price reduced)

Boss 302 LS wheels (these are the FFRP ones) size of wheels are 19x9 front, 19x10 rear. Tires are cooper RS3-A 255/40R19 up front and RS3-S 285/35R19 in back. Everything has been professionally mounted and balanced and includes the stem style TPMS sensors on them learning tool included, maybe 500 miles on everything. Very nice wheel and I think they look great on the S197 cars, both the black and silver paint have a mirror finish and nice thick clear coat.

Asking $1500 shipped in USA (I have the ability to ship these in either 4 large individual boxes UPS, or on a pallet via truck line).

* I am also willing to trade for comparable wheels, I would like to stay in the 19" / 20" range with (chrome or silver) mesh wheels, spoke wheels etc.

Everything is in excellent shape including tire tread, no curb rash or dents. There is one tiny chip that I will point out in a picture below. I actually didn't notice it until I pulled them off today, that's how unnoticeable it is.

TPMS learning tool
IMAG0259_zps375d4fc7.jpg

Picture to show what they look like on my car, I am lowered only a little with (vogtland 1.2 springs).

IMAG0212_zpsd934b5d0.jpg

IMAG0220_zpsde46671c.jpg

Picture of wheels off car and cleaned up.

IMAG0242_zps029f9d81.jpg

IMAG0240_zps09203c0f.jpg

IMAG0239_zpsb82326a4.jpg

Picture to show tread life on fronts

IMAG0245_zps1e7a592f.jpg

Rear tires

IMAG0248_zps02a1512b.jpg

Picture of chip on one of the wheels

IMAG0238_zps781174e4.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

R1V3R5

5-Oh!
Reaction score
Those wheels look great on your car. If I had the extra funds I would buy them for my race red mustang. Good luck with the sale!

Mustang-mike

Shwetty member
Reaction score
@ sully PM replied sir!

@ river, thanks man! I still really like these wheels I am just doing something different with the outside soon and think chrome or silver will work better with the color scheme.

Zodiac

forum member
Reaction score
Great looking wheels, looks awesome on the race red. GLWS! One question you can PM me if you don't want to clutter your thread, can you tell me how you liked the tires? I've been considering them.

Mustang-mike

Shwetty member
Reaction score
Great looking wheels, looks awesome on the race red. GLWS! One question you can PM me if you don't want to clutter your thread, can you tell me how you liked the tires? I've been considering them.

No sweat I will answer here. The tires are great and perform very good in the rain (it's been raining a lot in florida lately). If you do go with these I would recommend like I did with RS3-A up front and RS3-S in the back. The A's provide smooth turning for front and the S's have excellent grip in the rear for our torquey cars. They are pricey but definitely worth it.

Mustang-mike

Shwetty member
Reaction score
^^^ I actually like the look of these wheels, I just don't like the color (no offense). Can you powder coat them silver? :thumb:

BPatterson

forum member
Reaction score
Lol well....you could after we traded! They have Continental Extreme Contact DW's 255/40/19 up front, and 285/35/19 in the rear. They have roughly 75% tread left.

Mustang-mike

Shwetty member
Reaction score
Lol, yeah I like them but they are just the wrong color for me.

I REALLY like the wheels that shark tales just sold, I forget what brand they were though. That's pretty much the look I want, that or some nice chrome spoke wheels like the ones roush make.

bullitt6019

Boss Jockey
Reaction score
Am interested in these wheels, but I hear they are quite heavy. Any idea as to weight of wheel/tires?

Mustang-mike

Shwetty member
Reaction score

Mustang-mike

Shwetty member
Reaction score
The TPM sensors you have only work on 05-09's right???

Incorrect, the tpms sensors on these wheels are the new universal stem mount with the learning tool included, which thanks for reminding me I forgot to add that into the for sale ad. It's updated now.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back