Aesthetics28

forum member
Reaction score
ohhhhhhh pretty!

liked the video too! aerodynamic efficiency is always cool to look at

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Reaction score
Right side does look to be a bit much for street driving, but unless you know for sure that the car is setting flat and level what you see there may not be the same as the actual measurement you'd read with the car on an alignment rack. Even different tire pressures can affect this a little.

Norm

DOFORLIFE

forum member
Reaction score
It drives straight as an arrow but I think it needs to be checked. I was wondering about how far the wheels poke out compared to the pp or base cars. They are running 7/8 or 1" spacers to make the wheels more flush but these are pretty flush already.

Pentalab

forum member
Reaction score
It drives straight as an arrow but I think it needs to be checked. I was wondering about how far the wheels poke out compared to the pp or base cars. They are running 7/8 or 1" spacers to make the wheels more flush but these are pretty flush already.

Yours are no where near flush, but tucked in. Be careful when trying to eyeball camber. Unless it's on a dead level surface, it will be off. I tried using my digital level on the rim, between 2 + 4 o'clock positions, and that works on a dead level surface..which is rare to find. I checked at local gas station 2 months ago, thinking their concrete pad was dead level, close, but was canted by 1.0 degs. Pass side ends up -2 degs and drivers side ends up at 0 degs. On a dead level surface they are both -1 deg.

On a related note, I see that AM sells Eibach 25+ 35mm hubcentric spacers, bolt in types, and are listed as ...'rear only'. Went to eibach's site and they list a 5mm thick hubcentric spacer. Then the bolt in hubcentric types are 20-25-30-35 mm. Kicker is they are sold as 'front'.....and then a separate part # for...'rear'. IE: 8 x different bolt in spacers cover the 20-25-30-35 front + rear line up.

20mm = .8" which would be ample. If you went to new rims, then just buy em with the correct offset to begin with, then no spacer required. More offset, the rim sits more inboard. Less offset, the rim sits more outboard.

DOFORLIFE

forum member
Reaction score
I understand what your saying. I just know when I looked at Darren thread where he spaced his wheels out that his wheels were set inboard even more than what mine appear to be.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back