JPC has a lot of NEW Products coming!

tommygodfrey

JPC Sales & Tech
Reaction score
New WALBRO 400lph fuel pumps ( we will have a full flow sheet soon )

40 PSI
404.59 LPH
14.12 AMPS
@13.5 VOLTS

IMG_0469.jpg

Within 2 weeks roughly we'll have out the New cp-e 2005-2010 Top Hat triple pump fuel hat. Also all the cp-e Top Hats only require 1 feed line and the reliablity of the Walbro intake fuel pumps.

IMG_0470.jpg

IMG_0471.jpg

Also to round out the rest of the 2011 up Fuel System JPC is releasing the cp-e Billet High Flow Fuel Rails for the awesome look and more volume.

IMG_0468.jpg

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Nice.

What is the deal with the pump? Turbine style?

Will it direct fit into Return, Returnless, etc?

tommygodfrey

JPC Sales & Tech
Reaction score
@Tommy

Will these pumps fit in the Fore return-style hat (currently running three 255lph pumps)?

I only have 1 pump right now but by the looks of the base it will either be really close or 2 close, so when we get that info I'll let you know

Flapjack

Lunatic engine swapper
Reaction score
I will say this you can for sure do 2 pumps and 1 GSS342. We are looking at doing a new triangle base that will interchange with the Fore Hats.
That would be sweet. I think I'll be ok on flow, but you never know.

If you see Justin, tell him I just made 551 rwhp and 555 rwtq at 7.5psi with the twin turbos on the 5.4L 3v. Gonna make a post in a few (with vid) in a few minutes.

TurboPete

forum member
Reaction score
If those pumps work , you will only need to of them in the hat . Three 400 lph pumps may cause a problem with fuel in the factory baffle . Its not very big and if your running less then a 1/4 tank may cause an issue.
Just a thought but could it suck the baffle dry ?

Flapjack

Lunatic engine swapper
Reaction score
If those pumps work , you will only need to of them in the hat . Three 400 lph pumps may cause a problem with fuel in the factory baffle . Its not very big and if your running less then a 1/4 tank may cause an issue.
Excellent point.

tommygodfrey

JPC Sales & Tech
Reaction score

From all of our testing over the years its best to run 1/2 tank or more in these cars because of the designs of the tanks. 1/4 tank is a no no in our opinion. That little bit of fuel won't slow you down to much with these tanks

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I got to hold these in my hand this weekend and let me be the first to say they are top of the line and can't wait to use these here in our shop!

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I agree with the 1/2 tank statement.

I have an Aviator pump that give me issues with under 1/2 tank.

Tommy, please let me know when and if you test these in older models, such as 1996-1997, and 98-04. I am on the fence with this pump....and the new 340 lph pumps that have come out. Both will do just fine for me, but bigger is better!

tommygodfrey

JPC Sales & Tech
Reaction score
Will do, As for the Cast intake that has been a lot more time consuming than originally thought. We have trickled out 3 that have been used in house for testing but the actual sale product is still in the final stages. We really are hoping to have them out this fall but do not have a date by any means yet Sorry.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back