just a new shifter knob

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
i liked the white knob that came with the Barton shifter but the wife hated it so she bought me a yellow knob with black racing stripes and i hated it.

so we settled on a black one with white lettering and i painted the white lettering yellow. also changed out the chrome bezel to black.

went from this

to this

lethe

V4g!n@ #er
Reaction score
That turned out nice. I have a barton as well and like it but it rattles a little.

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
i love the Barton by far one of the best things i've done to the car.
mine hasnt rattled or anything yet. i love how short of a throw it is and it shifts great. if i had one gripe and it would be a small one is that 5th seems alittle farther over but that works great for the 2nd to 3rd shift.

i studied and researched the MGW versus the Barton and im glad i went this route but those with MGW's seem happy with theirs.

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
thanks guys.

i have so many shifter knobs that i've been through till i got happy with this combo that i'm actually thinking of starting a collection.

i dont collect anything else so i thought a shifter knob collection maybe neat. collect some old ones from ebay and swap meets.

Morris

forum member
Reaction score
That turned out nice. I have a barton as well and like it but it rattles a little.

Mostly in 3rd and 5th? That's where mine rattles but only at about 3k and up in the rpm range. It's annoying....not sure If anyone has found a fix for it?

YellowRoush

forum member
Reaction score
Do they have one of those for the TR6060 in black and yellow? Where did you get it it's badass!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back