Just got back from Miller Motorsport park

Reaction score
After doing the 1/4 mile thing so long, I went to Lapping Day for some training, had a great time and learned a lot, now I know what some of those words mean, ( Apex, breath in, contact patch) all stuff you guys prob know, here's a video

there was a lot of nice cars like this Roush sitting next to my GT, the Roush had a Ford Forged shortblock and a upgraded 2.3 twin screw on it,
MillerMotorsportsTraining085.jpg

here's one of me giving a new Camaro a hard time, it belonged to some comp. that develops suspension parts for camaro's and vet's
MillerMotorsportsTraining071.jpg

I had a great time, my new Michelin tires are in sad shape and I drove home metal to metal on the rear brakes,

Booya

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
+1 more pics ... hate to sound like a tool, but if u got a pic of the front end of that roush I'd like to see it. want to see how the billet grille looks with the vista blue and white stripes.

Reaction score
Sorry no front pics of the Roush, ended up with like 80 plus pictures but no real good ones to show, she was taking them from the start/finish area only, they do have a real nice Ford only museum, that I wish I would have had more time to look through, real Cobra's, Race Mustangs, GT 40's

ArizonaGT

Road Course Member
Reaction score
+1 more pics ... hate to sound like a tool, but if u got a pic of the front end of that roush I'd like to see it. want to see how the billet grille looks with the vista blue and white stripes.

You'll dig it man, got a friend w/ a black S3 and the grille.

No over-the-top stripes but here's the blue one I helped a coworker build:

DSC06031a%20-%20Copy.png

lonebear

Reaction score
They have a nice track there. I went there last October for an all day event. Did you get a chance to check out their museum?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back