Just picked up a Turbo Buick

rocco

forum member
Reaction score
So a few weeks ago I sold the Z28 for a healthy sum to a nice couple who always wanted one.

So I present to you it's replacement, my 1987 Buick Grand National with 81000 original KM's (50,000 miles) that is in overall great shape.
Picked it up from the previous owner yesterday afternoon and hauled it home.
I'll be doing new tires, new fluids, filters, exhaust and anything else that looks like it may need attention - overall i'm quite stoked as I've always wanted one of these.

2007grabberGT

forum member
Reaction score
Great find! It's very difficult to find a clean reasonably priced GN around here that hasn't been beat to death. My dad raced Buicks for years in the early 90's and I gained a lot of respect for that "mean buzzin' half-dozen"!

rocco

forum member
Reaction score
car has some mild issues with the body and some older parts, my intention is to bring all of that back up to what I consider a respectable level and then start modding it. Mostly wheels, suspension and brakes. Looking to go the GNX wheels and about a 2" lowering.

buick-grand-national-12.jpg

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Congrats. A buddy has one, modded, fast car, edged out my Shelby when we ran.

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Very cool. Awesome cars. Always liked them.

wht67

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Awesome! I have always wanted a GN. In fact, I was seriously shopping for one back '09 when I decided I wanted something newer. Then I was looking at '05-'06 GTOs and while they were pretty fast, they were ugly and expensive. Then I checked out s197 mustangs and never looked back.

keith88lx

forum member
Reaction score
I love GNs ever since I was a kid and still have hope that one day I will own one (just waiting for my wife to make partner with her firm, ha-ha).

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I've always been a Buick nut, almost bought an '86 GN brand new. Probably would have been a bad idea though.

-Steve

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back