Kenne Bell question

stangz4lyf

forum member
Reaction score
Not on my car...but I've driven stage 2 procharged car 10 psi that I was going to trade the KB for before instaling it and I was disapointed.......and Yes I bet you I drove a lot more cars than you did.....anyways....this is the second thread where you're being a dick and trying to pick up a fight with me...any reason....or you are just being a shitbag.....I dont know what kind of FI you have but he's asking about KB which I have...that's why I'm posting my 0.02$...if you have something to say about it please do,if not...:stfu: and...let's not highjack the guys thread!....NASTY:handjob:
Hey max, I appreciate your input. Thats why I started this thread, I wanted to get some input from guys that already had the KB in their car. How much difference do you think the intercooler makes?

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
Hey max, I appreciate your input. Thats why I started this thread, I wanted to get some input from guys that already had the KB in their car. How much difference do you think the intercooler makes?
I should make a lot....zipperhead here and couple of other guys went the same route as I'm going right now...non intercooled 6 psi first....and then added the intercooler and 10 psi pulley and they all say it's REAAALY noticeble difference(I'm about to find out myself pretty soon....fopefully)....Like you need drag radials because you can't hook up difference :))).....and then after 10psi you need built motor because there's a bunch of people around here with vented block and bented rods due to the high boost and stock motor....you'll need to change the clutch....my started smoking allredy:))

Last edited:

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
Not on my car...but I've driven stage 2 procharged car 10 psi that I was going to trade the KB for before instaling it and I was disapointed.......and Yes I bet you I drove a lot more cars than you did.....anyways....this is the second thread where you're being a dick and trying to pick up a fight with me...any reason....or you are just being a shitbag.....I dont know what kind of FI you have but he's asking about KB which I have...that's why I'm posting my 0.02$...if you have something to say about it please do,if not...:stfu: and...let's not highjack the guys thread!....NASTY:handjob:

I was unaware that I was trying to pick a fight with you. What other thread are you talking about? Enlighten me. It was a legitimate question. Why should anyone take advice from someone who hasn't driven any other blowers on a S197? It makes perfect sense to me and is completely relevant to this thread. :idea:

zipperhead

Reaction score
I am in the process of moving from stage 1 to stage 2. KB says as long as I keep my 9psi pulley which will make 10-10.5 psi with the new throttle body I should be ok at 93 octane on a stock lower end. Now with that said, I run a automatic with shift points set to 6K to keep the rpms under control for added safety.

Its been a long road. 5 psi non intercooled. 6 psi pulley then 9 psi intercooled and now stage 2 in process.

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
I am in the process of moving from stage 1 to stage 2. KB says as long as I keep my 9psi pulley which will make 10-10.5 psi with the new throttle body I should be ok at 93 octane on a stock lower end. Now with that said, I run a automatic with shift points set to 6K to keep the rpms under control for added safety.

Its been a long road. 5 psi non intercooled. 6 psi pulley then 9 psi intercooled and now stage 2 in process.
I've got your 6 psi pulley now LOL...I started with that....although my non intercooled setup had the 9 psi pulley on it allready so ...now all I need is the IC upgrade......Hey Zipper thanks again for the help man.....We're going out:beerchug3: next time LOL

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back