Kenne Bell, Vortech, Procharger, & more Supercharger Sale-up to 1 year 0% Financing!

Mr. Stallion

TPS Motorsports
Reaction score
TPS Supercharger Sale!
-0% Financing available for up to 1 year!
-If your looking for a supercharger for your vehicle.. now's the time to get one! We carry Kenne Bell, Vortech, Procharger, Paxton, Lysom, Whipple, Saleen, Edelbrock, & Magnacharger. If your interested in one please feel free to contact me at 408/370-1477, via email @ [email protected], or PM. I'll help you give yourself an early birthday or Christmas Present

TPS 0% Financing on Parts purchased through TPS is available on all purchases over $500!

IMG_0791.JPG

IMG_0650.JPG

IMG_5971.JPG

11gt/cs

Reaction score
hay i am looking for a vortech or pro charger for a 11 gt manual please pm me your best possible price of the cheapest complete kit

Shane361

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah I need to back out also.....already starting thinking of ways to sell this to the wife...that just isnt happening at this point in our BUDGET. Great bait though on the financing!!!

Mr. Stallion

TPS Motorsports
Reaction score
2012 5.0 manual,looking for a paxton complete kit...

Tried PM'ing you but you are setup not to receive PMs. Give me a call at 408/898-4632 and I can take of you.

Yeah I need to back out also.....already starting thinking of ways to sell this to the wife...that just isnt happening at this point in our BUDGET. Great bait though on the financing!!!

Just do it :) 0% for up to 1 year :)

Back