Kooks Long Tube Header & Mid-Pipe Giveaway!

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score

Check out one of the coolest giveaway's we've had to date! AmericanMuscle is giving away a set of Kooks Long Tubes Headers and Mid-Pipe for your 1996–2014 Mustang! A new exhaust system is usually one of the first mods for any Mustang owner and one this good might as well be a must have. Kooks Exhaust have been in the business of making your ride sound phenomenal for quite some time and Mustang enthusiasts can vouch for this. Kooks Exhaust systems use high-quality parts that are crafted by some of the best fabricators in the business, delivering top-notch quality fit, finish, and sound.

Fill out the form and follow us on Facebook and Twitter to be entered to win a set of Kooks Long Tube Headers for your Mustang! Contest ends on the 31st of August!

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
Is it limited to what AM sells, or anything that Kooks makes? The reason I ask is I know Kooks offers O/R H packages with their headers, and noticed AM doesn't sell it on their site.

dark steed

Resident noob
Reaction score
Do you have to follow on Facebook AND Twitter? I don't have a twitter account. Maybe I should get with the times...

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
Do you have to follow on Facebook AND Twitter? I don't have a twitter account. Maybe I should get with the times...

The Giveaway page says Facebook OR Twitter for Step 1 (click the big picture above). Whether both increases chances or not, I don't know since the giveaway rules links to the August $300 Sweepstakes page instead of pulling up the Kooks Giveaway rules.

redline8k

Reaction score
What is the link for the givaway. I clicked all the links above and nothing

redline8k

Reaction score
Lol I was looking at this on my phone.... I feel like a dumbass now! Thanks

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Is it limited to what AM sells, or anything that Kooks makes? The reason I ask is I know Kooks offers O/R H packages with their headers, and noticed AM doesn't sell it on their site.
\

Great question and this is going to be limited that what we have in stock-As per the O/R H packages that's a great recommendation and I'll be sure to have this sent over to our purchasing team!

Alex

Looks like you got an answer on this but just one or the other! Twitter's not really all that bad! It can be pretty useful!

Let me know if you guys have any other questions, I'm always here to help!

Alex

steve13gt

forum member
Reaction score
I buy everything from American Muscle, but they never include us Canadians in their Give-aways :(

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I buy a fair amount of stuff from AM as well but I refuse to sign up for MyFacePlace or Twatter so they can sell my browsing history to whoever wants it.

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I buy everything from American Muscle, but they never include us Canadians in their Give-aways :(

Hey Steve,

Sorry about this but we're working on this to be able to include our good friends from the North!

I buy a fair amount of stuff from AM as well but I refuse to sign up for MyFacePlace or Twatter so they can sell my browsing history to whoever wants it.

You can still sign up! Who wouldn't want a brand new exhaust system ;-)

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Fingers crossed!

You and me both!

That would be great for us on the north side of the 49th! While I don't do FB or Twitter, I would at least like to have the opportunity to enter. My 'Stang needs headers!

It's definitely something that we're working on! Let me know if you don't have our forums code in the meantime and I'll get you set up!

Alex

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back