KW Suspensions V3 Coilovers for 99-14 Mustangs

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Upgrade your Mustang, Cobra, GT or GT500's suspension with a KW Suspension V3 Coilover kit to experience the best. The KW V3 Coilovers are unmatched in performance and quality and can turn your Mustang into a peak performer on the road course!

KW's Coilover Kits have been altered and engineered for each specific Mustang model they cover. Instead of producing a generic "all around" coilover kit that simply out performs the stock suspension. The KW V3 Kits are designed for particular Mustang models while also having full adjustability, to out perform the competitions coilover kits!

KW Suspension V3 Coilover Kit (07-14 GT500)

KW Suspension V3 Coilover Kit (05-14 GT & v6)

KW Suspension V3 Coilover Kit (99-04 GT & v6)

KW Suspension V3 Coilover Kit (99-04 Cobra)

Recognizing each Mustang Models differences in handling, weight, and power is key to providing a top performing coilover kit. On top of that, each Mustang is different from another in the same model/trim. KW has this covered and offers complete adjustability to the end user in order to truly dial in their Mustangs suspension.

The KW V3 Coilover Kit has the ability to adjust spring height anywhere from 1.2"-2.4" in the front and 1.4"-2.2" to the rear. This is so you can find the optimum ride height for your Mustang in which has the best geometry for handling. In addition, each KW V3 Kit comes with double adjustable shocks. These shocks can adjust rebound or compression. Rebound has infinite adjustments and compression has 14 separate settings to choose from.

This is how the KW V3 Coilover Kit is able to fine tune your Mustangs suspension to be the best it can possible be. KW has nothing less than perfection in mind when producing their coilover kits!

To check out more information of the KW Suspension V3 Coilovers, visit AmericanMuscle.com!

Raeko

forum member
Reaction score
I am running the v3 kit on my 3v and have never been happier

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Glad to hear you're enjoying the V3 it! What ride height did you adjust your KW coilovers to? Any pics of your current stance? I'd love to check out your ride!

Shane

Raeko

forum member
Reaction score
avudure4.jpg

Raeko

forum member
Reaction score
af0b5b9b96d7aa66121a2063f0a34a16.jpg

Can't get any good shots until my car sees a lift which will be when the build starts. this was the best I could do today

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score
af0b5b9b96d7aa66121a2063f0a34a16.jpg

Can't get any good shots until my car sees a lift which will be when the build starts. this was the best I could do today

Hey!

No problem! Any shots that we can get posted are always greatly appreciated. I think I might be in the market for them now, I need to get lower!

Alex

Raeko

forum member
Reaction score
Hey!

No problem! Any shots that we can get posted are always greatly appreciated. I think I might be in the market for them now, I need to get lower!

Alex
Yea man they are great! Honestly I haven't played with the adjustability but I definitely will after I put the twins on the car. If they make a 4000lb cobra vert I too sit passenger in handle like a dream, imagine what they will do for a lighter coupe!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back