Latemodelrestoration.com Ebay store!

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
That's right, we have had an Ebay store for a little while now. We used it as a test run before we made the announcement. I'm happy to say everything has gone as planned so far. We list all kinds of product here. Anything from wheels, cold air kits, and down to emblems.

If you are looking for a deal and don't mind a small little dent, or scratch, our Ebay store is the place to pick up some items. Everyone make sure to add it to your favorites.

Captureebay.jpg

We do allow a phone order to be made even with Ebay parts. I will say though, most of these items do not last long at these EXTREMELY low prices. In all honestly, the "Buy it now" option is your best bet.

If any of you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Welcome to the LatemodelRestoration.com eBay Store!
A few things to note as you browse through our ebay store. You may notice there are a few different sections in our store. Please read the entire description of the parts listed and review all of the pictures on the listing before buying on our ebay store. We have sections for New products as well as our Discontinued and Scratch and Dent warehouse. All new products and overstock products will follow our websites return policy that you can view here, http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/page/Return-Policy . PLEASE NOTE! All of our Discontinued and Scratch and Dent warehouse items fall under a NON-RETURNABLE, NON-REFUNDABLE policy. We pride ourselves in our ability to serve our customers and if you a question or problem with one of these items feel free to contact us. You can either message us through our store, or call us directly at 254-296-6500.
Sales Tax
For shipments to Texas addresses, we are required by State law to collect Sales Tax.

SolarWar

forum member
Reaction score
I just grabbed a black billet grill today cheapp... excited to throw it on the car!

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hahahaha I might be adding some more items today. Also, to go with the ebay store, I will start adding some scratch and dent parts here on the forum. I will select a few items every now and then and try to pass a deal along to everyone here.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back