Lewis Black talks to Texas

BEAST

CHEROKEE NOOB HUNTER
Reaction score
Fuck Lewis Black. Typical loud mouth with cash. Its a talk shit and hide infornt of the camera tactic, that way if someone knocks his fucking teeth out its on camera and they are fucked. Glad all the douche bags hate this place, none of them looked like texas material.

Last edited:

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Fuck Lewis Black. Typical loud mouth with cash. Its a talk shit and hide infornt of the camera tactic, that way if someone knocks his fucking teeth out its on camera and they are fucked. Glad all the douche bags hate this place, none of them looked like texas material.

You mean no bolo tie, cowboy hat, boots and a big belt buckle?

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Half of you fucking black lovin' yankies have probably never ever been outside of NY :roflmao: j/k about the black lovin, I ain't that racist :evil:

Perry or Bloomburg, well, if you choose the guys who wants to tell you how to live, you deserve to live in the asshole of the USA that you call NY. Y'all got it all, , white trash, inbreds, idiots, librools and a city full or nothing but degenerates :)

It's so ironic that the Statue of Liberty resides in one of the most communist states in the US...

Texas! Cuz Merica!

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
Half of you fucking black lovin' yankies have probably never ever been outside of NY :roflmao: j/k about the black lovin, I ain't that racist :evil:

Perry or Bloomburg, well, if you choose the guys who wants to tell you how to live, you deserve to live in the asshole of the USA that you call NY. Y'all got it all, , white trash, inbreds, idiots, librools and a city full or nothing but degenerates :)

It's so ironic that the Statue of Liberty resides in one of the most communist states in the US...

Texas! Cuz Merica!

Sounds like Austin to me :)

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

He's a comedian. Can't take a joke?

So-Butt-Hurt.png

Dread53

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I've been to NYC (originally from WAYYY upstate in Buffalo) and spent 4 1/2 years in Houston. You guys can keep both of them! I'll keep my mountains.

I do enjoy the fact that if you do decide to mess with somebody in Texas (criminally, of course) you're chances of getting out alive are kinda low. And they still have the death penalty if you do make it out alive. Those are both pluses in my book. Great people (and scumbags) in both places, and I have a lot of friends in both. The back and forth banter is amusing though! I'm officed out of Houston, but have spent one day there in the last 2 years - how lucky can a guy get?

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score
I've been to NYC (originally from WAYYY upstate in Buffalo) and spent 4 1/2 years in Houston. You guys can keep both of them! I'll keep my mountains.

I do enjoy the fact that if you do decide to mess with somebody in Texas (criminally, of course) you're chances of getting out alive are kinda low. And they still have the death penalty if you do make it out alive. Those are both pluses in my book. Great people (and scumbags) in both places, and I have a lot of friends in both. The back and forth banter is amusing though! I'm officed out of Houston, but have spent one day there in the last 2 years - how lucky can a guy get?

Quoted for WISDOM.

Back