Lisle broken spark plug tool... for rent

Justinsmt88

forum member
Reaction score
Will I need this tool for an 07? I have an 06 but I just bought a 2007 engine/trans because I wanted to swap from a auto to manual. I did the plugs in my 06 a while back and 6 out of 8 broke off! Talk about total PITA! I bought the tool back in 2011 and have since given it to a member on the mustang forums so I might need to take you up on your offer here in the near future if the 07 motor I have has the old head design.

dark steed

Resident noob
Reaction score
I did last week, but forgot to rent it before I changed my plugs. I broke two and had to buy the dang thing!

fullmetal7777

forum member
Reaction score
How much does the tool cost if you buy it new? Is there specific broken spark plug removal tools for every vehicle?

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
It was $60 I think. I don't know about the rest of your question. I think this works for any broken plug.

justinsstang

forum member
Reaction score
Good deal Taxman. I would have taken advantage of this a month ago when I did mine but I didn't know it was around. Oh well, I have the tool for the future I guess =P

Bump for a seemingly stand-up guy.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Good deal Taxman. I would have taken advantage of this a month ago when I did mine but I didn't know it was around. Oh well, I have the tool for the future I guess =P

Bump for a seemingly stand-up guy.

Seemingly? Ha!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back