List your Alignment Specs

riored4v

Just Brew It
Reaction score
No autoX or road course? Stick with the factory camber of -0.7*.

Think that would be reachable with no plates or camber bolts?

I think when I spoke with Strano on the phone I want to say he measured some stock cars and they were around -.9 (if i remembering correctly)

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Reaction score
As long as your street-driving cornering is only a little harder than average, -1° might be about right, actually.

Edit - some cars came with camber way more negative than what you recall Sam telling you. Fact.

Norm

Last edited:

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Think that would be reachable with no plates or camber bolts?

I think when I spoke with Strano on the phone I want to say he measured some stock cars and they were around -.9 (if i remembering correctly)

Factory spec has a tolerance of several tenths, so -0.9 is still within spec.

As to whether or not you can get that with factory adjustment, well, that depends on how low your car is and whether or not you want to use crash bolts.

Sent from my toilet using Tapatalk.

riored4v

Just Brew It
Reaction score
Prefer to not use them, but will grab some from Napa if i need to. Car isn't overly low (atleast IMO) with the K springs.

I do enjoy spirited driving up through the mountains here so a slightly more aggressive camber (which is why I was thinking -1.2* might be ok) would be welcomed for corners BUT since its 99% a DD, I dont want to tear up the insides of my tires quickly.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back