Lito tune

Dcraig10004

Reaction score
I have an Airaid CAI, Pypes LTs, and hi-flow catted x-pipe, Flowmaster outlaw AxleBack, Ford Racing intake, GT500 60mm TB on my '09. Dyno Tuned by my guy here in Pa. Got 309 RWHP and 301 RWTQ. Then I installed Howards Rattler Cams and brand new chains/tensioners/phasers, etc... and the same guy Dyno tuned it and came out with a very disappointing 315 RWHP and 300 RWTQ. So I contacted Lito and he sent me a base tune because he said he can get at least 330 RWHP and 325-330 TQ. So I will be uploading the tune tomorrow, data logging the idle parameters tomorrow, and sending him the results, then I will be anxiously awaiting the next tune. My guy said the Rattlers LSAs had hardly any overlap compared to Ford racing cams or Detroit rockers, and said the Rattlers are better suited for forced induction. We shall see, and I will post the results.

JC SSP

Reaction score
Good to hear Lito came through for you. Good numbers too, that’s almost 400 at the flywheel.

Dcraig10004

Reaction score
Yep. I'm happy with it. Going WOT from 2000-6500 RPMs was a trip, especially with 4:10's. I think I used over 1/4 tank of gas on that pull, lol. That's all I'm doing to her as far as the engine. I would love to get a 6-speed transmission, but the ole lady put the kibosh on that one. Maybe if I were a young man again (and single), I'd go for FA too.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back