Little bit of fun this weekend

169stang

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
A pic at launch. Gotta work on the tuning after the 1/8th mile mark though.

Attachments

• NMCA COMMERCE LAUNCH.jpg
    NMCA COMMERCE LAUNCH.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 68

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wow, 1.32 60'---awesome. That pic looks great. So this is with how many lbs of boost? Rwhp/tq? 1/8th mile et? It had to have been pretty impressive I am sure with a launch like that!

Good to see the car running again!

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
That is a killer pic, David!!

:allhail:

So this is with how many lbs of boost? Rwhp/tq? 1/8th mile et?

Good to see the car running again!
I had the same questions... and it is awesome to see that car back on a track! :clap:

Clay

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Do you have a higher res version? Like... much higher? I'd like to add that to my rotation of desktop wallpapers =)

GT4Dino

Whimple Whomper
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
:clap:Good to see you back in seat again David; I too am curious of your times.:clap:

169stang

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! 5.91 in the 1/8th. I left at (roughly) 12 psi. I would have liked to see if 14 psi would break the tires loose. It needs a bit of back half tuning. I removed this turbo setup and the new setup is going on as well as getting the tuning 100% before running it at an event. Here's the site where those pics are hosted...Thanks to Chris at Yonson Racing for the great pics!!!http://yonsonracing.com/Atlanta_NMCA.php

169stang

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
haha...Jeff/Hylander WAS supposed to bring his camera, but forgot it....grrrr. If anyone knows anyone that attended and may have taken some video's....let me know please.

don_w

Reaction score
haha...Jeff/Hylander WAS supposed to bring his camera, but forgot it....grrrr.
Slap him up side the head, and then find someone more dependable. :naughty:

Or better yet, trailer that bad boy to SoCal, and I'll get you more video than you can handle! We'll get out there with at least three cameras and get you multiple angles! :clap:

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! 5.91 in the 1/8th. I left at (roughly) 12 psi. I would have liked to see if 14 psi would break the tires loose.

OMFG! Now that is impressive!!! Thats a very low 9 second pass (9.1X)

Slap him up side the head, and then find someone more dependable. :naughty:

Or better yet, trailer that bad boy to SoCal, and I'll get you more video than you can handle! We'll get out there with at least three cameras and get you multiple angles! :clap:

+1000

Last edited:

169stang

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I will be in San Diego Dec. 9-11 with work. Not sure how much free time I'll have just yet, but when I know and if I do, I'll see if the track is having T&T. Funny thing is when I travel, I always look for the local tracks and the T&T nights.
I would love to get out to SoCal to run! It's only 2595 miles...roughly 45 hrs. That's about $1100 in fuel one way! hmmm lol

don_w

Reaction score
There's nothing on the local track calendars for those dates, but we definitely need to get together for a couple cold ones. :beer: Make sure you keep me posted so we can arrange to meet!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back