Livernois 10-Sec 2007 Mustang GT Street Car For Sale

Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports
Official Vendor
Reaction score
This show quality 2007 Mustang GT was the cover car for the January 2009 issue of 5.0 Mustang & Super Fords Magazine. It was also featured in a tech article in the October 2009 issue of 5.0 Mustang & Super Fords Magazine

gal-507-p-1-large.jpg

This 2007 Mustang GT is in excellent condition and is only stored indoors away from the elements. It is white in color with an ebony cloth interior. Own this car now for less than the price of parts used to build it alone!

This vehicle was built by Livernois Motorsports (www.livernoismotorsports.com) in Dearborn Heights, Michigan and makes an impressive 540 hp to the rear wheels, running consistent 10-second quarter mile ET’s on 20” wheels. The vehicle has never seen rain and has virtually no wear, showing approximately 2,000 miles on the odometer. There is no body damage (other than a few small rock chips on the front bumper due to normal driving) and no mechanical faults that we are aware of.
The original owners manual, window sticker, and all other documents from the original sale will be included in the sale.

Original MSRP - $27,620.00

Over $35,000.00 in modifications

Below is a list of factory equipment followed by modifications performed by Livernois Motorsports

Factory Equipment:
  • 4.6L 3-Valve OHC V8 Engine
  • 5-Speed automatic transmission
  • 3.31 ratio limited slip axle
  • Rear spoiler delete
  • Air conditioning
  • Interior upgrade package
  • 17” Premium cast aluminum wheels
  • AM/FM Stereo with CD player
  • Anti-lock brakes and both drivers and passenger side air bag
  • Traction control
  • Cloth bucket sport seats with driver side power adjustment
  • Center console
  • Cruise control
  • Fog lamps
  • Dual power adjustable mirrors
  • Variable interval wipers
  • Leather tilt steering wheel
  • Power seat, windows, door locks, mirrors, steering and brakes
  • Rear window defroster
  • Remote trunk release
  • Theft Deterrent System

Modifications:
  • Livernois Motorsports Built 298 ci Stroker 3-Valve
  • Livernois Motorsports Stage 3 CNC Ported Cylinder Heads
  • Livernois Racing Engines CNC Valve Covers
  • Kook's Longtube Headers and X-Pipe
  • Magnaflow 3” Exhaust System
  • Whipple Intercooled Supercharger
  • Whipple Single Blade Throttle Body
  • Alky Controls Methanol Injection System
  • Custom Fuel System w/ Dual Pumps
  • 60 lb. Injectors
  • TCI Super Street Fighter 5R55S Transmission
  • Dynatech 1-Piece Aluminum Driveshaft
  • Ford Racing Handling Package
  • BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar
  • Classic Design Concepts Classic V8 Chin Spoiler
  • OEM Bullitt Grille
  • 5% Limo Tint on Driver/Passenger and Rear Windows, 35% Tint on Entire Windshield
  • Wilwood 6-Piston Front Brake Kit / Upgraded Rear Rotors
  • 18” 2010 Shelby GT 500 Wheels & Tires (20” HRE Wheels NOT included in sale)
  • Tuned by Livernois Motorsports
  • Pioneer AVIC-Z2 Hard Disk Drive NAVIGATION/DVD Stereo
  • Kenwood Excelon Interior Speakers

If you wish to receive additional pictures or responses to specific questions, please direct all inquiries to the following e-mail address [email protected]

ALL shipping costs (if shipping is selected) are the responsibility of the purchaser. Shipping can be arranged at your expense, and we will be glad to help. Or you are welcome to visit the Detroit, Michigan area to take delivery and drive home. Payment of sales taxes, transfer fees and license fees are the responsibility of the purchaser. We will only ship this item within the USA ONLY, and not to another country. We ship on Tuesday's and Friday's following receipt and clearance of your payment.

If you're near the Detroit, MI area you're also welcome to view it and to retrieve the item personally to save on shipping costs.

The car has been a best ET of 10.70 and a best MPH of 131 mph in the ¼ mile on 20” wheels. 10.95 @ 128 mph ¼ Mile pass Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLa7n_5_Ahs&fmt=18 10.82 @ 126 mph ET Slip

Photos:

Exterior Shown below with 18” 2010 Shelby GT 500 Wheels & Tires (included in sale)
    DSC02142.jpg

HRE wheels NOT included in sale
    m5lp_0901_08_z2007_ford_mustang_GTf.jpg
    m5lp_0901_02_z2007_ford_mustang_GTp.jpg
    m5lp_0901_04_z2007_ford_mustang_GTr.jpg

Interior
    m5lp_0901_07_z2007_ford_mustang_GTi.jpg
    m5lp_0901_06_z2007_ford_mustang_GTc.jpg
    m5lp_0901_09_z2007_ford_mustang_GTa.jpg

Engine
    DSC01888.jpg
    IMG_1102.jpg
    m5lp_0901_05_z2007_ford_mustang_GTe.jpg

TCI Transmission Installation
    m5lp_0910_06_ztci_5r55s_automatic_t.jpg

$30,000 or Best Offer

Please call 313-561-5500 ex 2123 or email Rick at [email protected]

50tbrd88

forum member
Reaction score
Wow thats a lot of car for the money. I can remember watching your dragstrip vids on youtube and being quite impressed. Hope it goes to a good home!

MexGT

forum member
Reaction score
I bet Rick already ordered a 2011 stang ! :thumb2:

but thats a very beautifull car, though i'm partial to red ! haha

Go-fast

forum member
Reaction score
I don't mean to trash up your thread but could I get a lil
more info on the hre wheels? I'd like to look into those they look very nice. Thanks and good luck on sale.

Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I don't mean to trash up your thread but could I get a lil
more info on the hre wheels? I'd like to look into those they look very nice. Thanks and good luck on sale.

No problem.

The wheels are HRE 898R (20x10.5 Rear; 20x9.5 Front). They are a 3-piece wheel with hidden hardware and are gunmetal gray with polished lips. They sell for about $2,000 per wheel.

-Rick

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Will you trade??

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ha, no worries, Rick. Just pulling your chain. I wish you the best of luck with it, it will sell fast I am sure. Good luck!

Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports
Official Vendor
Reaction score
but a Vert...... been there... done that....

the red light next to the head light switch.... alarm??

I like the vert, but I'm biased. My last 4 Mustangs and Corvette were convertibles.

Yes, it has a very good alarm with several motion sensors and key fobs with a LCD screen that will vibrate and let you know where the car was touched. This was because I took it out one night and parked it in a front of the door at a bar under a bright light and came off to find the passenger side window gone, along with the DVD/Navigaton Pioneer Stereo, Alky Controls controller from the glovebox, the rear seat, and some other items. Someone must have known something was inside, because you can't see inside with the windows as dark as they are. With the windshield tinted, you can't see in the car at night.

-Rick

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I like the vert, but I'm biased. My last 4 Mustangs and Corvette were convertibles.

Yes, it has a very good alarm with several motion sensors and key fobs with a LCD screen that will vibrate and let you know where the car was touched. This was because I took it out one night and parked it in a front of the door at a bar under a bright light and came off to find the passenger side window gone, along with the DVD/Navigaton Pioneer Stereo, Alky Controls controller from the glovebox, the rear seat, and some other items. Someone must have known something was inside, because you can't see inside with the windows as dark as they are. With the windshield tinted, you can't see in the car at night.

-Rick
I like it to... the NHRA doesn't! Man that sucks about the theft, guess that is Detroit for you??

Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I like it to... the NHRA doesn't! Man that sucks about the theft, guess that is Detroit for you??

Convertible with no cage or the windows? I've been lucky with the convertible thing. My Vette went bottom 12's on a street tire and I was never questioned. Even though this car is a coupe, nothing was ever said about this car going 10's with no cage.. NMRA and NMCA don't like the tint.. especially the windshield, because it just makes the rest look darker with no light going in.

That's the first time we've ever had an issue. I was actually in a pretty upscale area. I've left my cars parked in this area with the top down and never worried.. guess it was just the wrong place at the wrong time.

-Rick

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back