Local garage in SE Houston?

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
Here is the issue will try not to bore you..

I take a yearly trip back "Home" to Corpus every year and take my son fishing. Well, I sold another member down in deep South Texas a blower.

I told the guy I am going that way so I could drop the blower off or we could meet somewhere to avoid the shipping on his end. Now we are trying to work something out so I can do an install and just get her buttoned up all in one wack. Problem is He only works in the Houston area so he just has an apartment there. He would like to stay close to the car which will help him learn the setup as I do the install. I have a few friends in Conroe and Spring but that may not work well for him as it is a LONG drive each way and this is his only ride. My other friend in Sugar Land travels so not sure if that is going to pan out.

So, I may be looking for a garage to work in for one weekend in the SE Houston area. Preferably closest to Freeport or maybe Sugar Land. I could throw someone a couple bucks to lend us their space during the day. I will bring all my tools and everything I will need minus a little bit of electricity to run a drill and cutoff wheel lol. I also have a big truck so can haul you a nice load of Beer to sweeten the deal lol.

Planning on March 16th and 17th if possible. I have the installs down to a science so Maybe.. maybe only need one full long day to do the job but really prefer to have a garage... plus need the electrical outlet.

Thanks,
Jim

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
I might be out of town that weekend, and I live quite a distance from there. I live in NE houston. But if I am there, you can borrow the garage and I will even lend a hand. But I am pretty sure I am in Florida.

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
I might be out of town that weekend, and I live quite a distance from there. I live in NE houston. But if I am there, you can borrow the garage and I will even lend a hand. But I am pretty sure I am in Florida.

Man that would be awesome. I will keep updates where this all goes. Very cool of you to offer!

Big job and nice to have comforts of a garage.
Worst case scenario, I could end up bringing a generator I suppose and install it in his parking lot. I know, bring out the Banjo's lol!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back