Looking for a reputable shop in the Cary, NC area

bobbis

forum member
Reaction score
Someplace I can trust to touch my pride and joy. I'll be doing springs/shocks, alignment, panhard, LCA's etc. soon. Also will be looking into a tune after that. Any info would be great. I'm not much of a mechanic and would like to establish a good relationship with either a custom shop or dealership that does good work. Thanks for any info!

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
My friend eric lives in cary and works at BigWood Racing in Benson. Its randy haywoods's shop. (previously at faslane motorsports). Jeff also works there now, moved down from detroit (from Livernois). Top notch guys and shop! Thats where i get all my major work done (forged shortblock).
http://www.bigwoodracing.com/

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
doing a little board cleaning... moved to chat.

looks like you got a free "bump"

k_aimone

forum member
Reaction score
i dont know how far you want to travel, but if you want to drive to mooresville you can try boosted perfromance. donny is a great guy. also in sumter sc you can go to macon moore performance. dave is the only guy i let work on mine other than me. but to tell you the truth that is stuff you can do in the driveway with simple hand tools. you can rent the spring compressor. the only thing you would have to outsource is the alignment. and hell firestone has a lifetime one for like 150.00.

ciao
ken

jmauld

forum member
Reaction score
http://www.performance-chassis.com/

They specialize more in suspension tuning in general, and are not a Mustang specific shop. They will be well prepared to do everything on your list except a engine tune. If you're going to go with a mail order tune, I can walk you through the steps to install that.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back