Looking to Do first real detail - purchase opinions

dv8uagain

Worthless
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
All good, I'm also about 20 minutes away from the autoality store.

Sweet I'll hit you up when I head out that way and repay you with a beverage or two :beer:

My wife really digs Cranberry and always says about moving there if she ever landed a position in Pitt. I just am not sure I would survive being a diehard EAGLES Flyers and Phillies fan lol.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Sweet I'll hit you up when I head out that way and repay you with a beverage or two :beer:

My wife really digs Cranberry and always says about moving there if she ever landed a position in Pitt. I just am not sure I would survive being a diehard EAGLES Flyers and Phillies fan lol.

It's a great area, vast amounts of building.

12GTCS

forum member
Reaction score
Just my observations with foam pads VS the CCS. I used far less product with CCS but I get better cut/correction with the foams. So I go CCS for AIO and foam for multi step correction.

Also looks like I'm going to have to check out that site.

Last edited:

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
Just my observations with foam pads VS the CCS. I used far less product with CCS but I get better cut/correction with the foams. So I go CCS for AIO and foam for multi step correction.

Also looks like I'm going to have to check out that site.

The CCS are outdated technology... Seer has referred to it multiple times. The Hydrotech pads are the way to go with correction.

Cammed 05

Always happy
Reaction score
HT pads are the way to go for sure. The microfiber pads are pretty neat to experiment with, but have found they don't correct near as well at the HT's.

Not to get off topic but, seer what are your thoughts on the new foam clay bar's? Or have you had a chance to try one yet.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
HT pads are the way to go for sure. The microfiber pads are pretty neat to experiment with, but have found they don't correct near as well at the HT's.

Not to get off topic but, seer what are your thoughts on the new foam clay bar's? Or have you had a chance to try one yet.

the auto scrubs? I love em.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back