Looks like another Jane Fonda!!

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
She's got the charisma and facial expressions of a turnip. Damn hipster.

waylander

forum member
Reaction score
wow! Can't believe some people can be so dumb, her advisers must be tearing their hair out

Dubstep Shep

WUB WUB VROOM VROOM
Reaction score

mavisky

forum member
Reaction score
After reading the actual interview, that first linked article is really stretching to make those claims by taking everything she said out of context and twisting it in the worst way possible. Today's media is a fucking disaster.

saleenman

forum member
Reaction score
Can't stand her...... its almost like she hates her life. End it already then.....

Mystickeith50

forum member
Reaction score
Lets start a Kristen Stewart boycott.

http://www.examiner.com/article/kri...rican-service-members-praises-9-11-terrorists

These fucking Hollywood people never cease to amaze me with their stupidity.

She's got the charisma and facial expressions of a turnip. Damn hipster.

despicable

Agreed with Irish, she's definitely a .

Can't stand her...... its almost like she hates her life. End it already then.....

Yup yup yup yup and yup. She has the personality of a coffee table, is dumber than a bag of rocks, sucks at life in general and is a horrible actress. Fuck her.

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
glancing over the interview I don't see anything as bad as what was in the first link. That being said I wouldn't swerve if she was walking in front of my car... she has less talent than my taint and the world certainly wouldn't miss her or her shitty acting.

As for Gwyneth... that unfortunately doesn't surprise me. The fact that she was stupid enough to say those things out loud does make me wonder about her mental capacity. Never thought she was that great of an actress, and certainly won't be in anything I will watch going forward. She is on my list next to Fonda, Clooney, DiCaprio, Penn, and O'donnel....

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back