Lots of AR15 parts, mags, ammo, tactical gear, batons, etc.

jsnyng

Reaction score
In a previous life, I was an FFL dealer and specialized in AR15's, tactical gear, and competition shooting. I've been out of business for a few years now, but I'm tired of this stuff still occupying my garage. I've sold most of the big ticket items already, but I've still got a few larger goodies, so if you're looking for something in particular, send me a PM, and I *might* have it.

Here's a sampling of stuff I've got. My prices are low, but if you want to buy in volume or put a few things together in the same transaction, I may have a little wiggle room.

Daniel Defense A3 Upper Receiver with M4 feed ramps - $100 shipped

Untitled by jsnyng, on Flickr

KNS Precision Gen 2 Non-Rotational Trigger Group Pins - $20 shipped
(I have .154 for standard receivers, and I have .170 for large-pin Colts)

KNS Precision Stainless Trigger Pins .154 - $4 shipped

Lund / SJC Custom Titan .223 Compensators - Black - $65 shipped

Lund / SJC Custom Titan .223 Compensators - Stainless - $80 shipped

Beta C-Mag 100 Round .223 Magazine - $175 shipped (will not ship to states where they are not legal)

Springs, buffer tubes, buffers, anti-tilt followers, lower parts kits - Let me know what you're looking for and we'll work out a price

ASP and Monadnock batons, scabbards, caps, etc. I've got a bunch of this stuff, so tell me what you're looking for. I'm willing to sell for 50%+ off retail on this stuff.

Magpul Ranger Plates and L-Plates various colors in 3 packs - $15 shipped, less if you buy more than 1 pack

USGI 30-round mags with green followers - $75 shipped for 10 mags. Want more than 10, let's talk. Will not ship to states where these are not legal.

Safariland and Blackhawk tactical gear - drop leg holsters, cheek pads, etc. Let me know what you're looking for. Will sell cheap.

Black Hills 75gr Match Hollow Point .223 Ammo - will not ship, make me an offer.

Winchester 115gr 9mm FMJ ammo 500 rounds - SOLD

Will post more later.

Last edited:

Newman

sumidicsayhuh?
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Looking for a cheap baton . Whatcha got ?

Godzirra

Asian Idiot
Reaction score
If you still have all ammo at end of month when I get paid, I may be able to meet you in chatt if we can come to agreement on price. 9mm and .223/5.56 is primarily all i shoot.

jsnyng

Reaction score
Do you have any Mk262 77gr OTM????

I don't have any MK262.

Any A2 buffer tubes with springs in that mix?

Yes. I will pull one out, take pics, and shoot you a price tonight when I get home from work.

Looking for a cheap baton . Whatcha got ?

Any particular length or brand preference? Or just cheapest good baton? I'll PM you a couple of options tonight.

Price and more info on lpk's. Looking to buy 5 or more depending on price

I have a mixture of CMMG and Stag Arms LPK's. I'm pretty sure I have 5+ of the CMMG but not the Stag. Are you cool with say 3 of 1 and 2 of the other? I'll get an accurate count tonight and send you prices.

If you still have all ammo at end of month when I get paid, I may be able to meet you in chatt if we can come to agreement on price. 9mm and .223/5.56 is primarily all i shoot.

I've already got a local offer on the 9mm that I've accepted through PM. If he backs out, I might be interested. I think the ammo is going to be pretty easy to move locally.

sum-day

Reaction score
I have a mixture of CMMG and Stag Arms LPK's. I'm pretty sure I have 5+ of the CMMG but not the Stag. Are you cool with say 3 of 1 and 2 of the other? I'll get an accurate count tonight and send you prices.

Yes sir, let me know what we can work out. May grab some 30 round mags also

Bodam

forum member
Reaction score
Pm me some info on a cheap baton also. Might want a few mags as well

dascoyne

Enormous Member
Reaction score
looking for a good collapsible baton. I used to have an ASP. I miss it.
What sizes are the Monadnock Autolocks? I'm thinking I might want an 18" - preferably with the Super grip, if you've got it. PM me.

Last edited:

jsnyng

Reaction score
Hey guys, I hit the sack early last night and will get around to PM'ing you guys tonight for those of you who have made requests.

To answer some questions, I definitely have A2 buffer tubes, springs, and buffers.

George, I'm pretty sure I have a 6-position stock setup for you, but I'm not definite on that one.

I do not have any slings.

As for the batons, I have pretty much all sizes and will send LOW prices to those of you interested. I've got them small enough to fit in woman's small purse or large enough to leave a massive Fred Flintstone knot on somebody's head.

The 9MM ammo has been sold.

antirice

Reaction score
Are the 100 round drums clear? Also, any drop holsters for .45? or any .45 ammo? Thanks

dascoyne

Enormous Member
Reaction score
I'm still interested in buying an autolock. I PMed twice. If I don't hear from you after a third PM tomorrow I'll just assume you're not interested in selling anymore and I'll just order one from botach or lapolicegear.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back