LRS...Great Company to Deal with!

Trbo6gn

forum member
Reaction score
I recently ordered Rtr wheels, Frpp Springs,Panhard bar,Axleback and a few other various items from LMR. I just thought i'd give a little feedback on my experience to help any other buyers out there.

Jarrod at LMR has gone out of his way to help me out in any way possible. The customer service was A+. All of my emails were responded to in a timely manner and i couldn't be happier with the parts that i've purchased. The shipping was fast and the communication with Jarrod was top notch. I'd highly reccommend Late Model Restoration to anyone and will surely order more from them in the future. It's hard to find a company that will actually go out of their way to take care of their customers these days, LMR is one of those vendors that will.

Last edited:

remainvayne

Reaction score
Jarrod kicks ass! I spent a ton of money with him and he went WAY above and beyond by contacting Corbeau himself to get me what I want since LMR didn't carry it!

If anyone has money to spend, please do it through Jarrod so you get the perfect customer service experience!!

Vista Blu3 GT

Punk ass Bitch
Reaction score
I ordered over the internet and didnt talk to anybody, but I was highly impressed with the products and fast delivery. I will definely buy from them again. I think the website is layed out real nice also.

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
I agree 100%! I purchased my Racestar package through Jarrod and he was extremely helpful. LMR FTW! :thumb2:

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I ordered over the internet and didnt talk to anybody, but I was highly impressed with the products and fast delivery. I will definely buy from them again. I think the website is layed out real nice also.

Check out our vendor section for deals, and make sure to use the discount code when ordering with us. :beer:

I agree 100%! I purchased my Racestar package through Jarrod and he was extremely helpful. LMR FTW! :thumb2:

Thanks D! Your car is looking good man.

bobbis

forum member
Reaction score
I have my RTR's on order since early March. Any news on when they may be in? Thanks

keith88lx

forum member
Reaction score
I agree. Jarrod was quick to respond to my email after I ordered some K springs. Plus, since they are in TX, the order comes to me quicker since I am in CA:thumb:

D'prived

Friends in crawl spaces
Reaction score
I've had a very good experience with LMR. I had ordered some emblems and wasn't happy with the quality. Jarrord answered my email and hand picked some emblems and mailed them to me first class. Very happy camper! :beerchug2:

3VPOWA

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Placed my order yesterday with the forum discount and received my tires today. I guess it's great I'm close to the warehouse, but I'm highly pleased with the level of service

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
Placed my order with Jarrod last week on a set of Mickey Thompson and got them today :)

Thank you Jarrrod

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Mike: thanks for the kind words man. It's always good seeing you when you stop in. Car looks great in your sig!

Back