LRS is proud to announce the RTR lineup!

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
rtr-category.jpg

We all know the RTR wheels are some of the hottest wheels out! We here at LRS, are proud to announce the FULL RTR appearance package. You want the wing but not the side skirts, no problem, we have it. Want to rock the front splitter and no wing, we got you covered.

You can now take your base model 10-12 mustang, and transform it into an RTR car. *As of right now though, we will not be offering the decals, floor mats or the badges. That is still an exclusive to the dealer option package.*

rtr1.jpg

Full line up off all the parts we offer at this time, can be found by clicking the link below.

RTR appearance package!

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
That RTR diffuser looks real nice! And it already has the side splitters, which will go really well with those of use who used the GT/CS front with BOSS splitter and Roush side skirts.

*As of right now though, we will not be offering the decals, floor mats or the badges. That is still an exclusive to the dealer option package.*

RTR appearance package!

Do yall have the RTR faux gas cap and side emblomes?

I bet all the info is already posted. If not in the post, just go to their site!

Jeez.

Ssiptang

forum member
Reaction score
Do you have front splitter only? I already have CDC chin spoiler. I remember CDC saying RTR splitter will bolt right up under the CDC chin.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back