Lund NGauge Question

TxGt1

forum member
Reaction score
How do I monitor AFR? I was told there should be an option but I can not find it? Probably user error but I can't figure it out. Also the tune seems to be on point but should I data log just for piece of mind?

Bullitt 3309

forum member
Reaction score
From the online guide at Lund's site:
https://support.lundracing.com/hc/en-us/articles/219324677-nGauge-Guide

How to configure the gauge display
After connecting to your car, the nGauge should display 6 gauges.
If you swipe from right to left on the screen, you will find 4 gauge, load%, and Lambda displays.
To change what is displayed in the gauge boxes:
1. Tap the gauge you would like to change.
2. Select Signal
3. Scroll to the gauge you want to display.
4. Tap 
To change the display color and units:
1. Tap the gauge you would like to change.
2. Select Display
3. Edit the name, color options, and range options.

At signal you will scroll thru the available options to determine what you want to see.

TxGt1

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the response. I went through the signals and there is nothing that says AFR. I would like to monitor knock but it's not there either. I just went and checked my Firmware and it needs to be updated. This might be the issue.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
To monitor AFR I believe you need to be running the 2008 and up all Ford vehicles scan.

TxGt1

forum member
Reaction score
Ok. Ill update the Firmware and rescan when I get off work. Thanks a lot.

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
Dude, I've had my nGauge in for a about 3 days now. Effing love it. Got it mounted in the left hand A/C Vent.

TxGt1

forum member
Reaction score
I installed mine Saturday. The 93 tune is awesome. The cam tune sounds great but my car stalls just about every time I come to a stop lol. Do you have this issue?

wckdgt

forum member
Reaction score
when you select gauges have it scan for signals for a 2008 newer cars, then the afr will show up, you can run afr for both banks

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
I installed mine Saturday. The 93 tune is awesome. The cam tune sounds great but my car stalls just about every time I come to a stop lol. Do you have this issue?

It died on me twice. A friend of mine that's had the tune for quite a bit said the longer it has to warm up, the better it'll run. So far, it's worked. I also noticed that if I slightly blip the throttle coming to a stop instead of letting it hang at 1100 rpm and then drop, it'll activate the cam idle smoothly.

TxGt1

forum member
Reaction score
I was told to leave it gear longer when coming to a stop that has helped. Also just did s rescan AFR and knock are now active thanks for the help guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back