M&H 275/45R18 - Anyone get them since this spring?

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I was considering getting a set of 275/45R18 Dragmasters when my MTs are done. However, thanks to Ron (94tbird), I now understand that M&H has revamped their line, they don't run as small as they did previously.

So, has anyone taken delivery of 275/45R18s in the last few months? if so what rims are you using (width) and how's the fit on them?

TIA for any input.

Dave

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I just got a set the end of July. Unless I had the last of the "old" measured batch, they still fit on my 18X9's just fine.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I just got a set the end of July. Unless I had the last of the "old" measured batch, they still fit on my 18X9's just fine.

I'd think those were the newer ones. Any pics Kyle? I have 18 x 8.5s, so not as wide as yours.

Thx

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'd think those were the newer ones. Any pics Kyle? I have 18 x 8.5s, so not as wide as yours.

Thx

Tires/rims are in the garage. I can get some pics this evening and post them for you though.

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Had my girlfriend take a few so you guys wouldn't have to wait. Hope this helps. If you want to see a specific angle, let me know.

TireA.jpg

TireB.jpg

TireC.jpg

TireD.jpg

TireE.jpg

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Kyle - LOL thank you and the GF, I could have waited!!

looks like they bulge a bit on that 9" rim... would you agree?

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
They do bulge a bit, yes. But not bad. At track pressure of 20psi, its pretty flat. I don't like running them that low on the street, cause the sidewalls feel like putty. At 26 psi the middle bulges, or crowns as I call it, fairly noticeably.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
looks like they bulge a bit on that 9" rim... would you agree?
No they don't. Looks like a stock wheel/tire combo. I had them mounted at Charlotte by M/T (which was a neat fuckin' trick) and put them on the car. People had to look twice and even ask me if they were drag radials.

acervas1

forum member
Reaction score
No they don't. Looks like a stock wheel/tire combo. I had them mounted at Charlotte by M/T (which was a neat fuckin' trick) and put them on the car. People had to look twice and even ask me if they were drag radials.

I just bought some stock 17's bullit's - you think a I can get the 275/50/17 will fit? The DR?

Thats the smallest size I see on the MH website.

acervas1

forum member
Reaction score
Will the P275/40R17 fit a stock Bullit wheel? I found a good deal but the guy was running these on a corvette - I'm thinking they may be too wide.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Will the P275/40R17 fit a stock Bullit wheel? I found a good deal but the guy was running these on a corvette - I'm thinking they may be too wide.

the MTs in that size work fine on a stock 17x8, I think there is a local guy running that set up and seems fine with it. I cant find any pics of his ride, so its from memory at this point.

pretty sure this is the set up:

IMG_0765.jpg
Lighthouse1A.png

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back