Mac lt's

Cammed 05

Always happy
Reaction score
Looking to change my set up some. I currently have Mac lt's with an o/r h I had the Legs made for, and pypes m80's.

Now I'm considering an X with some chambered mufflers. Looking at probably a set of corsas but need to know how close the Mac long tubes are to say the pypes longtubes, or maybe even be kooks as I remember them being very close. Was trying to figure out an X that would bolt to my macs I currently have.
TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

07gts197

forum member
Reaction score
Theyre all copies of the kooks if Im not mistaken so all of them have interchangeable mid pipes. Now they might not all fit perfectly but theyll fit.

fnfast

forum member
Reaction score
Looking to change my set up some. I currently have Mac lt's with an o/r h I had the Legs made for, and pypes m80's.

Now I'm considering an X with some chambered mufflers. Looking at probably a set of corsas but need to know how close the Mac long tubes are to say the pypes longtubes, or maybe even be kooks as I remember them being very close. Was trying to figure out an X that would bolt to my macs I currently have.
TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a pypes O/R X bolted right up to my Mac lt. Perfect fit

forum member
Reaction score
I know the flange design on the Mac headers is different than most other brands. But that probably won't affect fitment at the midpipe side.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back