MAC O/R Prochamber

28ONE

Reaction score
Is the MAC Prochamber, p/n MAC PC2005, normally something that is kept in stock at AM?

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
James,

Yes, we do typically keep the Mac Prochamber in stock. I see its been out of stock for a while, so let me check with my Purchasing Team and see if they can give me an ETA. I'll get back to you ASAP, tomorrow or sooner!

Shane

28ONE

Reaction score
Hi Shane,

I actually called AM this morning and ordered the last prochamber that was in stock. Thanks for responding...

James

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
No problem! I didn't realize we had 1 left. Good thing you snagged it! Post up an exhaust clip once you get everything installed, I'd really like to hear your ride.

Shane

5pointoh

Reaction score
For sure!

Yes, that would be great if you could post up a clip. :beer:

What is your exhaust set up? Any aftermarket headers? Axleback?

I have been thinking about the Prochamber for awhile but have been a little unsure.

28ONE

Reaction score
I'll be running the prochamber with borla axlebacks. California is a pain in the ass when it comes to emissions so no longtubes. Sometimes it sucks living here but give and take I guess. Won't be able to make a video till the end of the month but I will post one for sure :naughty1:

5pointoh

Reaction score
Hey you get awesome weather in Cali especially if you are in SoCal.....so dont complain as you are so lucky. :beerchug2:

I get mostly rain here in Vancouver BC.

28ONE

Reaction score

Finally had a chance to make a quick video...MAC O/R Prochamber with Borla Stingers

Last edited:

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Good stuff! Love the deep tone of MAC O/R Prochamber with the Borla Stingers. Thanks for posting up a video!

Shane

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back