Made it back to the track

2011/5.0

Reaction score
would you still go 373 for bolt ons and future spray on an auto or is it 410 all the way if na....your still pulling good mph:thumb2:

Bad Intention

forum member
Reaction score
would you still go 373 for bolt ons and future spray on an auto or is it 410 all the way if na....your still pulling good mph:thumb2:
thanks. 2FAST4U went from 4.10 to 3.73 and went 10.74 with 100 shot. His car leave good and Pulls hard all the way to the trap.

1fastpony

forum member
Reaction score
I think you guys have another shot this Sunday if the forcast holds.

not to take away from Als car at all, but i say 5.0s are 1/2 second, not a full second. i ran 12.21 and [email protected] same day.
Maybe your car. But lets keep this simple. If the 05-09 cars with an intake and good tune could on average go low 13's to say 12.8's, these cars could normally drop a full half second with said mods. The 10's seem a bit stronger. Now take a 5.0 stock and they are a solid 12.8-9 car with some in the mid 12's, with tune and intake high 11's with an auto or stick. Now with only say $700 to get there. The first generation S197 it would take all the boltons and close to $3k invested for an NA car to get there not to mention weight loss.

You are A-typical Kip. I don't think there is another 4.6 besides me and a hand full of others on the gulf coast running times below 12.5 to 12.2 with positive da. Stock long block period!

Just me 2 cents fellows.

2011/5.0

Reaction score
some are saying the 3.55s are the best gear for the strip,im running an 5.0 auto so they say you can run out topped in 4th with no 5th shift runs quicker.....i will run a dr on the strip ... no power adders but maybe spray next year after all bolt ons are done,and suspen.

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
Your 2011 looks great with them big/littles, ar those the new Welds JPC offers? If so there looking sexy on your car haha!

Great times to man, tune/gears/& some suspension and your runninng 11s N/A. Thats Awsome!!!

Brandon

my06GT

Reaction score
I think you guys have another shot this Sunday if the forcast holds.

Maybe your car. But lets keep this simple. If the 05-09 cars with an intake and good tune could on average go low 13's to say 12.8's, these cars could normally drop a full half second with said mods. The 10's seem a bit stronger. Now take a 5.0 stock and they are a solid 12.8-9 car with some in the mid 12's, with tune and intake high 11's with an auto or stick. Now with only say $700 to get there. The first generation S197 it would take all the boltons and close to $3k invested for an NA car to get there not to mention weight loss.

You are A-typical Kip. I don't think there is another 4.6 besides me and a hand full of others on the gulf coast running times below 12.5 to 12.2 with positive da. Stock long block period!

Just me 2 cents fellows.

I ran 12.30's at 108 with my auto car. Stock long block.

Bad Intention

forum member
Reaction score
Your 2011 looks great with them big/littles, ar those the new Welds JPC offers? If so there looking sexy on your car haha!

Great times to man, tune/gears/& some suspension and your runninng 11s N/A. Thats Awsome!!!

Brandon
thanks
Same as JPC. Got mine from Jim's racing tires and wheels. Best price by far free shipping lugs and valve stems. I shaved 75 lbs. From stock 19's.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back