messed with some big tire cars today :)

spyder7724

Reaction score
it was a $1500 to win footbrake race. i originally just went to test but once i found out about the race i scrapped the test session and went into bracket mode.
ultimately went 5 rounds (6 cars left) before i had a brain fart and redlighted bad.
people don't take my car seriously. they think i'm just some squirrel with a mustang but don't realize i have the car setup and have been racing for 25 years.
just nice to represent the s197 crowd by putting some big tire tube chassis GM's on\in the trailers.
have to say JJ @ Woodbine Motorsports has my car dialed in and deadly consistant. even on my redlight run i ran 11.253 on an 11.25 dial..... if I just stop f'ing up maybe i could win one of those races and really piss them off.
:beerchug2:

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ron, Laura and I almost went but other things got in the way. Sounds like you had fun. Hope to see you at Ford Fever Classic at MIR next weekend...

JJ@WMS

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry I couldnt make it out there Ron, I had some unexpected back surgery on Friday and have spent the weekend recovering. I will see you next weekend at MIR. Good job on going rounds.

JJ

spyder7724

Reaction score
Sorry I couldnt make it out there Ron, I had some unexpected back surgery on Friday and have spent the weekend recovering. I will see you next weekend at MIR. Good job on going rounds.

JJ
damn man hope you feel better. i'll call you tomorrow. been there myself about 8 years ago...it sucked.
yeah i don't want to change anything right now anyway :) i can live with a little hesitation when i'm winning rounds.
had about a half dozen guys checking it out in the late rounds. it really had a few of them scratching their heads after getting beat by a real street car...one with full exhaust,AC,PS,leather interior, DOT tires and emissions legal.
guy behind me in line (stripped and tubbed out bigblock camaro running low 11's) didn't believe me that it was totally NA and weighed over 3800#.....i love that crap....now go home and get your shinebox bowtie boy hehehe.

spyder7724

Reaction score
11.253 on a 11.25 dial.......well at least the car is working ..... :poke:
hahhaha yeah i know and my red light wasn't even close. when i looked back and saw the tree coming down i just nailed it. it's just a matter of seat time. this year it was only my second time bracket racing. won't make that mistake this weekend.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back