Mexican 302 and Offy 2x4 tunnel ram

texasmustang65

forum member
Reaction score
Mexican cast Ford 302 casting number D1AZ-6015-AA. The mexican block is the same casting as the HIPO 289 with the heavy duty main caps and stonger webbing through the block. This makes for a great start to build for cheaper than buying the ford racing sportsmen block. This is for a complete motor minus carb and exhaust manifolds. I traded some other parts for the engine so I am not sure what car it orginally came out of. I had this in a 64 galaxie and removed it to put in a 390, the engine runs fine, stock bore, stock crank. Im asking 450.00obo for the motor, its been sitting around the shop for awhile and I need the space since i hant done anything with it for a few years. Call or email if you have any questions. If you only want the block and main caps 300.00 obo, i'll remove the other parts fron the motor.

Offenhauser Tubro Port 360 tunnel ram 2x4 intake for small block ford 289/302. Part number for the upper half is 5915, lower is 5914. Not sure of the age of this part, I have had it for 5 or 6 years, it was used when i bought it, guy i got it from said he had it about 10 years. I have never used this intake, after i bought it, i bead blasted it and clear coated it, it looks brand new. All the gasket surfaces were masked off before clear coating to prevent sealing issues, the underside is clear coated as well to help any oil that is splashed on it to return and help keep the intake temps down. Im asking 200.00 obo.
view pictures on craigslist: http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/pts/2109377498.html

I'm willing to ship the motor as long as the buyer is willing to pay, dont like the price make me an offer i need to clear out some space in the garage.

Last edited:

texasmustang65

forum member
Reaction score
Any pictures of the Mexican block?

Sorry I dont have any pics of the motor right now. I had to leave on a business trip thought i had some pics on my computer but no. I'll be back home Thursday night and will post some pics then.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
One kid had a crown done ($725) and another one broke his damn foot ($440) but I'm still damned interested in buying this thing. Can't do shit until the first though. If you've still got it then I'll take it.

texasmustang65

forum member
Reaction score
One kid had a crown done ($725) and another one broke his damn foot ($440) but I'm still damned interested in buying this thing. Can't do shit until the first though. If you've still got it then I'll take it.

I understand, i was about to give up and put it on ebay, i'll hold off for a while.

Back