Mickey Thompson 295/45/17 tires

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone was in need of the Mickey Thompson 295/45/17 3745 R Drag radials. We have a bunch left in stock here and from what i understand they are on back order for about two weeks. Well we have some here and ill get anyone who needs a set a killer price for being a S197Forum.com member. These tires are great for street/strip use, i have personally been 10.6's on these same spec drag radials!

Ive seen these average around $220 per tire and as low as $205, ill beat that if we can get enough interest on these!

l_6d98954089724f539ff0bc1815982e14.jpg

ET Street Radial
Worlds Fastest Street Radial!

Mickey Thompson's legendary race tire technology comes to the street with the ET Street Radial. Built using the latest in high tech radial construction techniques and years of drag racing experience and compound development, this D.O.T. approved street legal drag radial will get your car down the track in record time and drive you home with sure handling and an excellent ride.
  • Soft Compound For Superior Traction On The Drag Strip
  • Radial Construction for Excellent Ride Control on the Street
  • Low Void, Directional Tread for Maximum Dry Traction
  • Special Sidewall Construction for Quick Launches.

andyman

what a mess...
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
edit: cancel those questions... if i can find a set of 17x10 rims for cheap i'll grab a pair of those tires.

Last edited:

06vistabluegt

forum member
Reaction score
I run mine on a 9" rim with no issues.

If I wasn't thinking about going to 15" tires/rims next year I'd jump all over these.

bolivianpimp

Reaction score
So will these tires fit the stock bullets? Or are they too wide? What kind of price would be be looking at?

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back