Mike Roush tune and JLT intake

vinylinterior89

Reaction score
First off I just want to say Mike has been nothing but a pleasure to deal with and the improved drivability of his tune was worth the cost alone!

I have a 2012 gt/cs auto, when it was all stock it went a best of 2.1 60ft 13.3 @ 107 mph. it did it several times.

I then added a SCT sf3 and used the canned 93 octane tune. the car went a best of 2.01 60ft 13.0 @ 109.5 mph. DA was comparable to stock runs 1500ish

I then put fresh rear tires BF Goodrich g force sports 275/40/19 added a JLT cai and was still on the SCT canned tune but reprogramed it for the CAI. With the DA in the 800s the car went a best of 2.02 60ft 12.76 @ 111.28

I finally took every ones advice and got in contact with Mike Rousch. Today I took my car with his tune and the JLT intake. The car 60ft the best it has and the track was probably the worst its been when comparing it to the other runs, and it spun a lot on the 1-2 shift. I was able to log the 2 passes I made and will send them to Mike for him to review. With that said the car went a new best of 2.00 60ft and 12.69 @ 110.7 mph. The DA was around 100 ft. After that pass I put the car on the scale and it was 3720 without me, with me it was a race weight of 3925lbs!!!

The mph was slower than I have gone before but I am very happy with tune he has provided me with and hopefully with the logs he will be able to find me some more power lol The passes were made after 2 hrs of driving to the track with very little cool down between when I got there and made the pass. I think that may be an issue why the mph was down. So with a good cool down, working on my 60ft and not spinning on the 1-2 shift (better prep should help those issues) the car should be mid to low 12s in daily driver trim!

Redline727

"I wanna go fast!"
Reaction score
Nothing but good things to say about Mike. Great choice in tuner. I am lucky enough to live by him and had him dyno tune my car. But he has his email tunes really dialed for these cars. But always recommend data logging if you can't get to his dyno. Keep spreading the word, he deserves the business.

Sent using Tapatalk

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back