Mildly Modified S550s in the 12s, 11s, and 10s!!!

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Man, if I keep reading these S550 threads, it's gonna be dang near impossible for me to keep my '13.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I wonder when Kelly is going to pop in here to tell us about the new BMR half shafts and subframe.

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I wonder when Kelly is going to pop in here to tell us about the new BMR half shafts and subframe.

We are working with someone on the halfshafts. They will be more catered to the "big" power crowd.

As for the subframe system - we have not even looked into it yet.

Our goals for December PRI is to have our entire new front subframe (think K-Member) system on the car, some IRS bushings, DS Loops, and some other super secret skwerl parts on it.

We will have the car on the side, with the parts on it.

By that time, of course, our other car (my personal car) will have those on, and abusing the shit out of them for testing.

I am very excited about this chassis.

Reaction score
Wondering how well the IRS is going to hold up with stock half shafts and drag radials...

AutoXRacer

forum member
Reaction score
We are working with someone on the halfshafts. They will be more catered to the "big" power crowd.

As for the subframe system - we have not even looked into it yet.

Our goals for December PRI is to have our entire new front subframe (think K-Member) system on the car, some IRS bushings, DS Loops, and some other super secret skwerl parts on it.

We will have the car on the side, with the parts on it.

By that time, of course, our other car (my personal car) will have those on, and abusing the shit out of them for testing.

I am very excited about this chassis.

Ship your car to me Kelly (in the spring/summer); I'll put it through its paces without a scratch... :)

If something is going to break, it will break in my hands. LOL

Pauly

Way too loud
Reaction score
Saw the video from Ford Racing. Can't believe that they launch the little ecoboost that hard. Almost pulled the front tires off the ground.

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score
Yes sir they did
25a15b8896c5a7e17ba93a2fa172c94e.jpg

AutoXRacer

forum member
Reaction score
OK, so explain to me what makes a relatively stock car, raise the front end like that...

Is it that the rear springs and shocks are super soft allowing maximum weight to shift to the rear, along with the torque of the rear wheels and traction, lifts the front end?

I always thought only super modded and powerful purpose drag cars could do that.

As a comparison, when I drag race, my car barely moves-body-wise. It may squat slightly, but not much.
Its pretty much flat...

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
Holy shit that camaro5 thread is amazing. Lowdown is going to pop something in his brain area. Like badly. I want to sign up just to troll him.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Looks like the lowdown was banned :roflmao:
He probably jumped in front of a train after that.

monk36

forum member
Reaction score
WOW! Aneurysm in 3, 2, 1......

When people use different colored fonts and capitalize random words to emphasize their point, I have an overwhelming urge to leap through the screen and beat them to death.

Extreme? Maybe, but I can't explain it.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back