MMD 2015 Mustang GT at SEMA - AmericanMuscle!

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score

ModernMuscleDesign is back at it again at the 2014 SEMA show and this year they brought The 2015 Ford Mustang MMD V-Series GT! You may remember their Matte White bagged and blown 2014 Track Pack that Chip Foose gave away at the 2014 American Muscle Car Show and their latest creation is definitely a perfect execution of what's possible for the S550! MMD put in some late nights on this build specifically for SEMA to display what they have in store for the 2015 Mustang and they really out did themselves! From head to toe this car was overhauled with the latest exterior styling parts!

MMD ditched the standard honeycomb grille for a sleek Matching upper and lower Tri-Bar setup. To complement both the revised upper and lower grille they created an aggressive chin spoiler paired with a color matched extension piece. Sticking with MMD's recipe to be bold and stand out from the crowd they decided to go with tapered gloss red GT500 style stripes. Complementing the striping you'll see MMD's 20" 551C wheels as well as a custom side exhaust that's incorporated into the rocker panel. Finding our way to the rear of the car you'll see very aggressive rear spoiler that's definitely eye catching. One of the most alluring features of the 2015 MMD V-series in my opinion is the race inspired rear diffuser which shows exactly what kind of enthusiasts work there.

MMD is going to a very familiar name in the aftermarket Mustang community in 2015 so make sure to keep your eye out for many new products coming in early 2015 and for all things Mustang make sure to keep it right here at AmericanMuscle!

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Rear diffuser is pretty cool, have to see the chin spoiler and side exhaust in person...

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
What size wheels and tires are on there?

mavisky

forum member
Reaction score
I think if this had silver stripes and wheels it may have gone down as one of the nicest looking S550's at the show. The red is just too much, even for a "showcar". Really hope that side exit exhaust becomes a production piece, although it's going to be pricy as it will require the exhaust, side skirts, and rear diffuser to complete the look.

2011 3.7 Kona Blue

forum member
Reaction score
It looks bad ass. MMD did a great job transforming that train wreck design Ford gave. Great job MMD

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Not bad. Although I must say...

Reminds me of the theme song from Batman...

:clap: I got a little bit of that as well!

Rear diffuser is pretty cool, have to see the chin spoiler and side exhaust in person...

The diffuser is definitely one of favorite parts on the V-Series, it ties in the rear end so well, it's just seamless! You have to see it in person!

What size wheels and tires are on there?

Gabe-There's 20x10 MMD 551C's wrapped in 285/35's

I think if this had silver stripes and wheels it may have gone down as one of the nicest looking S550's at the show. The red is just too much, even for a "showcar". Really hope that side exit exhaust becomes a production piece, although it's going to be pricy as it will require the exhaust, side skirts, and rear diffuser to complete the look.

I know how you mean-I think silver would've definitely been subtle but the guys at MMD wanted to make something that really stuck out. We're expecting them to have the side exit setup become a reality in time!

It looks bad ass. MMD did a great job transforming that train wreck design Ford gave. Great job MMD

I'll be sure to pass that along all the comments in here to the team at MMD they're going to appreciate it!

mavisky

forum member
Reaction score
I know how you mean-I think silver would've definitely been subtle but the guys at MMD wanted to make something that really stuck out. We're expecting them to have the side exit setup become a reality in time!

Oh I totally understand "why" they did it. After all this is SEMA, subtle doesn't really play well at this event from a marketing standpoint.

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score
So does that mean that the 20x10's would also fit the front and rear of a 2013 with Brembos?

Hey Gabe-My apologies for the delay and error on my part I meant that we had 20x8.5's on the car-We haven't test fit 20x10's up front as they would like provide a fitment issue. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Alex

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back