modded 2006 mustang gt premium

RSKtakR

Reaction score
putting my 2006 performance white mustang gt premium automatic, w/ shaker 500 6 cd in dash changer up for sale.. i found something else i would rather have so this toy has to go. car is loaded, leather and power everything, tinted windows, 20" black foose nitrous wheels wrapped in nitto nt555r rubber 235-35zr20" all the way around, black billet aluminum fuel door,07 hood w/ hood scoop, silverstar headlights, 2" drop w/ eibach pro kit springs, corsa 2 1/2" cat back exhaust, airaid CAI, diablosport predator w/ bamachips race tune, slotted and dimpled zinc plated rotors and new brake pads (will also include a new set of ceramic pads w/ the car never used stiil in boxes), FMS 3:73 gears. the car will come w/ the stock air box and intake, stock headlight bulbs, stock fuel door, stocksprings, and stock brake rotors and pads if you want them. car has 9900 miles on it right now and has a 10yr 100k mile warranty, (drivetrain), i ahve a 6yr 60k mile bumper to bumper warranty that MIGHT be able to be transfered but that would tack about $2600 on to the asking price.

2 small chips on the very edge of the hood where it rolls down towards the ground from rock chips i guess. and 1 very light scuff behind the front drivers wheel on the ground effect that could be buffed out (il probably get rid of this scuff). other then that NOTHING the car is flawless.

this car is VERY clean, never wrecked.

the car sits in my garage most of the time, never seen rain, and hasnt had the piss run out of it, and never seen spray or boost. this car books for $25,775 and $25,200 on nada.com and kbb.com, mods add up to about $6800.. im asking $26,800 for the car the way it sits... i have MANY more pics... im in raymore mo, 64083, and i can be reached at 816-210-3280..thanx!! steven

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice car, why are you getting rid of it? By the way, your asking more for you car then what I paid for mine new.

RSKtakR

Reaction score
mines also a 06 w/ low mileage, and modded.. look at what NADA and KBB books it for.. and w/ almost $7k in mods they pretty much just going w/ the car, not much of a charge for them etc. and im not FIRM on the $26,800.. im neg but i know what i HAVE to get out of it... i dont NEED to sell it, i just found a turbo charged lightning that will put down over 800hp on race gas and over 600 on 93 pump.. and id LOVE to have it!! lol

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You're probably going to be better off parting out the mods and then selling the car. Unless you find an enthusiast that has to have that car.

Nice car by the way...

RSKtakR

Reaction score
naaaaa i dont feel like parting it out.. i put the price kinda high.. i would let it go for payoff which is right around $25,100 or so w/ all the mods etc...i dont NEED to sell it ..i LOVE this car, but if it doesnt sell i will have NO problem, keeping it and modding more... but dammit the 611 pumpgas and 800hp race gas lighting that i want instead of this car would be a blast!!.. if i could ever get it to hook up! lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back