Modern Warfare 3

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
Anyone get a chance to checkout the trailer? The black ops disk will soon be my drink coaster:beerdrink:

Wicked Pissah

forum member
Reaction score
lol, i didnt even know they were comming out with another one till yesturday, i was in the store picking up LA NOIRE and the guys is like wanna pre order MW? i cant wait till they come out with the new battlefield !!

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if Treyarch is behind the development of MW3, but the graphics look 12321315223424x better than Black Ops

05yellowgt

Reaction score
I'm SOOOOO happy to see Infinity Ward is back in the game with MW3. The Treyarch just has never had the same feel with their MW games as IW does and I feel them superior. Between MW3 and BF3 I'm going to have my gaming fix taken care of for a while.

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
I said this the other day to a friend:

Ill end up probably buying both because I enjoy both. The Battlefield series is much like the Forza or Gran Turismo series. Its refined, enjoyable, and provides a realism factor. The CoD series is much like the Need for Speed franchise, quick to jump into and provides more of that arcade frag fest feel.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
I'm SOOOOO happy to see Infinity Ward is back in the game with MW3. The Treyarch just has never had the same feel with their MW games as IW does and I feel them superior. Between MW3 and BF3 I'm going to have my gaming fix taken care of for a while.

While it is IW, its not the same IW that made COD4 and MW2. Almost half of the IW staff left or was fired due to disputes with Activision. So its the same studio in name only. Supposedly they have two other studios helping them develop the game.

COD4 was still the best of the series, but to me Black Ops comes close. MW2 had way to many problems in multiplayer and it became almost unplayable. Treyarch stepped up big time from World @ War to Black Ops, I just hope the new IW can step up and make a better game then Black Ops, got to keep it fresh or soon Call of Duty will get stale like Guitar Hero, pushing new ones out till it died off.

and yes that teaser looked siiiiiicccccccccccccccc

Wicked Pissah

forum member
Reaction score
i dont think ill be buying MW3, definitely getting battlefield though, the 2nd was was badass!, i still play it! cant wait for this to come out

bmaxwell

BÆST
Reaction score
The battlefield i played was shitty I didn't like anything about it but i don't even remember which one it was to be honest. I still play mw2 haha I am trying to get thru all the prestiges but when mw3 comes out i will play the shit outta that and that new battlefield looks bad ass too

jjay760

forum member
Reaction score
What's bad about it is my girls bday is november 9th it drops november 8th " happy bday, I wanted us to spend more quality time together so I bought us this game to do that" lol

05yellowgt

Reaction score
What's bad about it is my girls bday is november 9th it drops november 8th " happy bday, I wanted us to spend more quality time together so I bought us this game to do that" lol

Let me know how that turns out LOL.

Sent from my Thunderbolt via Tapatalk

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score

My fiance's bday is November 9th also! Haha. Last year I bought her black ops since it came out on her bday. This year she'll be getting mw3!

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
I said this the other day to a friend:

Ill end up probably buying both because I enjoy both. The Battlefield series is much like the Forza or Gran Turismo series. Its refined, enjoyable, and provides a realism factor. The CoD series is much like the Need for Speed franchise, quick to jump into and provides more of that arcade frag fest feel.

Exactly!! Very well put brother!

I will be buying both. The BF3 trailer, when I first saw it, actually activated my PTSD. I had a rough response to it at first. But at the same time, am drawn to it with the surety of a moth to the flame! MW3 is going to be just as good I think, but due to it's continuing storyline, doesn't make me feel like I'm back in Iraq like BF3 does. Still, both games will find harbor upon my SSD drive!

These two games are what's driving me to upgrade my computer once again. I currently run a water cooled i720 @ 3.6GHz with 6GB of ram and dual GTX285 video cards on an EVGA X58 x3SLI Classified Mobo with over 3TB of storage and a 60GB SSD for games only. I will upgrade the video cards in the very near future to handle these new games!

1andonlywhitie

The Australian...
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to Battlefield 3 after just recently going back and playing Bad Company 2 again...

MW2 polarizes me, sometimes I love it to death but more often I find myself getting pissed off with it. It's too frenetic, ALL THE FUCKING TIME. Battlefield has moments but it's no where near as frantic as MW2 is. I like playing a bit more strategy than just twitch reflex.

I might buy MW3 when it's on sale.. maybe.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
MW2 could have been the best in the series. However there were a few things that really plauged it.

Mostly it was in the MP and there was massive imbalance in the perks that allowed for very overpowered classes. mostly Danger Close and OMA/Scavenger, also kill streaks that stacked made boosting very popular so people could cheat to get high kill streaks. these are some of the things that plagued MW2 and Black Ops fixed. Hopefully MW3 can just continue to improve. Alot of the things that were also wrong with MW2 were glitches/bugs that could have been fixed but when most of the IW staff left/fired they were unable to fix patch things.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back