Modifications to JLT for Nitrous Outlet kit

Rick@Amazon

Reaction score
We had to modify our JLT intake to make it fit the Nitrous Outlet system. As you can see in the first photo the tubes go right into the solenoids. We moved the tubes for the PCV and auto about 5 inches towards the filter. I ordered some better plugs to replace the ones I used.
P3100276-1.jpg

After we moved the tubes we put a some fuel/vapor line in between the valve cover and intake to give it some flex.
P3110004-1.jpg

Everything turned out pretty good and looks clean. Now we will mount the bottles and wire the Nitrous Outlet window switch and glove box switch panel.
P3110005.jpg

P3110001.jpg

We are a distributor for nitrous outlet nos systems. They make an excellent kit for the 5.0 gt. They also have all the supporting parts to go with the kits. If interested give us a call.:beer:

brady_f

D1SC
Reaction score
Does this have to be done on just the JLT CAI? I know when LRS did the install it looked like the steeda CAI fit okay with the plate kit

Nitro Dave

forum member
Reaction score
Looks great. Wood a longer silicone cupler at the throttle body have moved the CAI back far enough to let the hoses clear?
Dave

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
I actually hear you don't need to modify anything if you're running the stock coyote manifold.

Nitro Dave

forum member
Reaction score
I actually hear you don't need to modify anything if you're running the stock coyote manifold.

Ok, good to know. Like Jarrod said above with the Steeda CAI we did not have to change anything for it to fit on both Intake manifolds.

Dave

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Ok, good to know. Like Jarrod said above with the Steeda CAI we did not have to change anything for it to fit on both Intake manifolds.

Dave

I just hear that the boss manifold changes the angle, so you need to do some trimming, whereas your kit and NX's was built for the stock mani.

Graham2

Reaction score
I just hear that the boss manifold changes the angle, so you need to do some trimming, whereas your kit and NX's was built for the stock mani.

The plate is designed around the TB opening. Not the intake per say. The bracket and hardlines were designed to work on both.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
The plate is designed around the TB opening. Not the intake per say. The bracket and hardlines were designed to work on both.

I don't think opening was the issue, it was the angle. But doesn't matter if its true or not, its a 10 second fix. I could be wrong.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back