More Drone test flying (05 GT)

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
That's pretty awesome. I clicked on this with really low expectations, so it was nice to see it well done. The music was just right too. Nice job.

dougie b

Reaction score
I'm not sure how to put this.....but I work here as a full time pilot and technician:

http://www.1uas.com

I love what I do, and yes I'm available on weekends if you need a pilot, repair, or some awesome footage! Im located in Northern VA/MD area and haul all these around in my S197! If you're in the local area, there is a HUGE event for enthusiasts tomorrow in Leesburg. PM me if you want to join! It would be awesome to see the car crowd and drone crowd together, that's why I got into these!

dougie b

Reaction score
oh ps.....I custom built a system that will allow me to ride in the passenger seat of any car to follow it (from my passenger seat in the heli)..... shhhhhh

ScreenShot2014-02-28at80845PM.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
That's pretty awesome. I clicked on this with really low expectations, so it was nice to see it well done. The music was just right too. Nice job.

hahaaa.. thanks man. As we get more time to learn it the videos should get better. The drone went down hard yesterday so I spent sometime last night getting it put back together. I was for sure we just tossed $2500 out the window when I saw how hard this thing hit the ground but they really tuff. She is back up and flying with not much more than a few props and a little bit of tweeking.

I'll post the crash video next week when I get to the office.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Wow nice video!

I'm not sure how to put this.....but I work here as a full time pilot and technician:

http://www.1uas.com

I love what I do, and yes I'm available on weekends if you need a pilot, repair, or some awesome footage! Im located in Northern VA/MD area and haul all these around in my S197! If you're in the local area, there is a HUGE event for enthusiasts tomorrow in Leesburg. PM me if you want to join! It would be awesome to see the car crowd and drone crowd together, that's why I got into these!

What in the fuck. Why didn't you tell me considering I live in Leesburg!!!??

When this shit weather gets out of here I'm not wasting anymore time. Lol

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago, I'm in my backyard cutting up some logs for firewood, and I hear this buzzing sound. I look up, and it's one of these drone thingys flying around. My neighbor's friend had just gotten one and they were playing around with it, flying it over the neighbors' houses and stuff. It kinda freaked me out a little bit, like big brother was watching or something!

But definitely cool! :thumb2:

dougie b

Reaction score
Wow nice video!

What in the fuck. Why didn't you tell me considering I live in Leesburg!!!??

When this shit weather gets out of here I'm not wasting anymore time. Lol

haha been waiting for you to say that....your car would be perfect for some aerials too....the only example I have of chasing a car is this....

The event was at Ida lee park, we have them every month or so, and we change locations often. We use Ida lee as a home base kind of park though.

Deez let me know if you ever need any help with that phantom! If there's enough interest I can talk to ol' boss into getting an S197 discount on parts/helis! :beer:

dougie b

Reaction score
Right on... I think we have most everything we need for now. Just have to get it all wired up.

deez if you have any trouble PM me, I wish I were as good with my stang as i were with wiring these "toys," but troubleshooting can be a PITA

might it be an H32D gimbal with some sort of FPV feed and monitor? :popcorneat:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back