more power!

Eric298

Got V8?
Reaction score
Delete plates are good for a turbo. Not sure about the UDP's because more load on the engine helps spool a turbo. I've kept my pulleys stock for this reason...not sure if it actually helps or not though

I definetly agree with the first part but I dunno about the second. I dont see the pulleys as "load" on the engine but more of a drag on the engine? I dunno its just what I think I feel as though you would benefit from having UDP with turbo.
I view pulleys as kinda of like a brake on the engine and by putting UDP on its like a less of a brake on the engine.

For ex: when you put them on over stock pullies you notice after install the engine is more revy( if thats even a word) as in the rpms are slower to drop. ( less drag on the engine)
Just my :2cents: on that thought of having UDP with turbo

Kaldar142

Reaction score
having close to a 20whp increase for such little money would be nice.

i've always had turbo 4 bangers, and i dont know if you guys have ever driven a big turbo on a small discplacement motor... but it SUCKS, pre 3000 rpms you really dont have much power. so i'm pretty excited to have a turbo v8 :)

this next few months ill be saving up and finishing up suspension with LCA brackets, UCA and swaybars.

MrBubbles

Reaction score
I always hear good things about the hellion kit. If you can afford the hellion, I'd say go for that. Since you already have a tune from brenspeed, ask if they can give you a deal on their hellion kit. Sell those long tubes and 4.10s and find some cheap stock 3.55s from someone else.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back