More snow in Bama tonight......

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
Took these pics about 9:35.....been snowing for about an hour, right at 2".......

IMG_1758.jpg

IMG_1757.jpg

Chris

big-j

Reaction score
man we havent got shit for snow this year were i live the most we got was a inch

big-j

Reaction score
danm man i wish we could get a big snow then the next day be gone i love when it snows and we get alot but after the plows go out salt the roads and it gets all slushy i hate it

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
That poor Stang....Out lonely in the cold icy snow!!!!.....Down here in Pelham,AL right below B'ham we got about an inch of pure ice on the ground and roads...plus maybe 1-2 of snow....and still sleeting pretty good out....

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
It's just raining where we are down here. My daughter is stuck at school in Tuscaloosa. She said she can't even open her car doors. LOL! Good, she doesn't know how to drive in this shit and doesn't need to be getting in her car.

Here though, it's windy as hell, raining with some sleet. Temp is 36° right now with a forecast to drop to 29° overnight. No way in hell my baby will be on the roads in the morning. I think myself and two others know how to drive in this shit.

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
I drove home about 30 minutes ago.... 5 1/2 inches so far... Mustang done just fine, especially cutting donuts!!!! Hahaha!!!!

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
My neighbors 2000 GT is lowered 1" and snow is halfway up his foglights.... 7" so far and still coming!!!! I know that's not a lot for you northern guys, but I don't ever remember this much since I can remember!!

BLKBULLITT

forum member
Reaction score
Im not even going to bother with taking a pic of how the snow is up here...

Imagine that x5 and -30 degrees with the windchill. Not Celsius.

Should be fun when we get to -50 again!

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Chris, we never did get any snow, just rain. The temp only got down to 32° overnight here, so no snow. We have some ice on bridges and such, but that's it. I'd love to see another, updated picture of your 'Stang! LOL! Man, you guys up there have all the fun!

Franchi

Senior JR Member....
Reaction score
Man send some of that snow my way! Winter has sucked around here, usually we get hit pretty good in Ohio but only couple wussy snowfalls so far.

I got a F-150 4x4 for a reason, I wanna use it! lol

Black Baby II

Black Baby II
Reaction score
I'll get some pics in a bit.... Freaking nuts!!! Roughly 9" here

We are getting what you got here in the upsate of SC. Everythings shut down today so doing the forum thing for awhile. Wev'e got about 6" or so right now and it's tappering off. Were supposed to start getting the sleet and frezzing crap now on top of the snow.

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
we got hammered in Atlanta too.. luckly my shiz is in the garage lol

Black Baby II

Black Baby II
Reaction score
Yeah, Baby don't do snow, LOL

Sucks though cause I also have a new Fiesta, blast to drive. Anyway can't get out with it cause of the damned Traction Control. Ford built it into the logic and you can't turn it off. So as soon as I start to spin in the snow, bam the computer kicks in and shuts down any wheel spin. Really blows !

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back