Most expensive mod to date....

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
Wednesday, March 12, 2014 @ 12:01pm I had this new addition come along. The mod list for the stangs will be short this year lol. She's already gobbling up all my money. New house, new family car on order, purchasing baby everything.....

Already has a new friend and guardian beside myself....

Newman

sumidicsayhuh?
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Congrats man. They do take a lot but are worth every penny. Mine little guy turns 1 on the 29th of this month. You should see how much dust is on my car, and it sits in the garage.

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
Thank you. She is definitely worth every penny. Not a lot of sleep so far but I can work around that.

And yes I anticipate that the stang will be doing lots of sitting this summer.

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Very cute. Slow down and enjoy as much of it as you can. My daughter came along almost two and half years ago. Where did that time go?!? And I did take time to enjoy it. Girls change how you see things....in a good way. Congrats.

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Congrats man, nothing in the world will make you feel as good as holding your babies. It still kills me when an infant starts belly laughing... ah the memories!

Jyard

Jyard
Reaction score
Congrats! My little guy turned 3 last month. They're definitely a bundle of joy.

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. Looking forward to everything. She will be spoiled rotten I'm sure. I'll try to control myself but it's inevitable.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back