mothers???

camarokiller

Reaction score
Has anyone used the mothers power ball to polish and wax??? It looks like it would leave swirl marks really bad. But thought I would ask cuz it looks way easy. Lol. And the cars foose uses it on look so clean. But my car is black and shows every little detail

Weou09

forum member
Reaction score
I have used it on my car and they look great but I don't like shiny chrome bling so I didn't redo them after it wore off. If your into shine though it works really well. Speed is the key I started slow then gradually sped up until it was all gone and I had no swirls.

camarokiller

Reaction score
I have used it on my car and they look great but I don't like shiny chrome bling so I didn't redo them after it wore off. If your into shine though it works really well. Speed is the key I started slow then gradually sped up until it was all gone and I had no swirls.

I'm not to worried to much about the wheels. I was meaning the powerball for paint. Because I have a few swirl marks. And wanted to see if this was any good. Or see if I need to just get a buffer and buff them out

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hell no..I would never use that thing on my paint..Get you an orbital and some meguiars product..

Weou09

forum member
Reaction score
Hell I dont know what I was thinking I guess I had wheels on the mind because I am about to order my black cobras...lol

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
I'm not to worried to much about the wheels. I was meaning the powerball for paint. Because I have a few swirl marks. And wanted to see if this was any good. Or see if I need to just get a buffer and buff them out

You DEFINITELY need to click on DKS's link in his sig if you are even remotely thinking of destroying your paint with a Powerball. :wtf:

Spend some time reading the info in DKS's Detailing link.:thumb2:

Reactions: DKS

camarokiller

Reaction score
yeah i figured it would just leave more swirl marks mine are not very noticeable i just saw the powerball for paint on tv im sure the one for wheels would be ok but the one for paint looked like a mistake

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back