multiple sign in names by same user.

chad05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This should not be allowed.

ex. if SD is going to be on the board, I feel as though he should use his US-1 'name'.

There is nothing good to come from multiple names by the same person.

JM2

05xgt

Reaction score
FWIW I agree with th OP. It just becomes another avenue for scam artists to continue their operations. JM $.03 worth.

dascoyne

Enormous Member
Reaction score
Where's my Giraffe?
your giraffe had enough popcorn
2008-09-27-images-fat_giraffe.jpg

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Chad - please PM me or one of the other mods/admin if you have a suspension of a SN in use by him so we can take appropriate actions. His SNs have been banned.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It has never been an accepted practice for a banned user to sign back up under a different screen name and continue to use the board. Although we do have the assorted asshats from YB that feel they are getting away with something, for the most part any time anyone has done that we ban their new user name as well once we have sufficient data to support that is what they are doing.

I am sure that Chad remembers how the private message feature works here. He has never had any problems using it in the past when he had something to say. Although he doesn't seem to be able to reply to PMs lately... or perhaps he just doesn't ever reply to mine. Either way, if he feels there has been a violation of forum policy then I would hope that he would bring it to someone's attention in an appropriate manor rather than doing it like this.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back