Mustang Fest Ticket giveaway

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I am giving away 6 Deluxe Registration tickets to the first people who PM me with their full name, phone number, and email address. Mustang Fest officials will contact the winners to get all your information and will get send all your tickets and goodies.

Mustang Fest 2012 includes a cruise from Mustang, Ok to Mustang Island, TX. You can meet up on the cruise at any point. Once on Mustang Island there will be a car show and many other fun events. For a complete list of events and schedule timeline please visit the Mustang Fest website: www.mustangfest.org.

Mustang Fest 2012 Deluxe Registration Includes ($99 Value)

One Display position in the 2012 CIRCLE OF STANGS show
MustangFest 2012 Official Dash Plaque
MustangFest Full-Color Glossy Participant Certificate
MustangFest 2012 Offical Postcard
MustangFest 9 Digit Lodging Validation Code (Save $)
MustangFest 2012 Official Program
MustangFest 2012 Registrant Packet
Free 100% Cotton Event Shirt
Eligibility of MustangFest 2012 Auto Show Awards
Mustang Fest 2012 Goodie Bag (limited Quantity)
Registrants-only discounts by email and on Facebook
Optional tickets to Friday & Saturday social activities
Optional ROLLOVER to next year – if you can’t make it

For more information please visit www.mustangfest.org

Last edited:

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
1 down, 5 to go. These are 100% free, you don't have to order any parts or anything. If you are making this trip, let me help you out.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Here is a copy of what the email will look like from Tom. Tom will also call you.

Hello, Island Jarrod -
Welcome to MustangFest! Your Deluxe Registration is paid for by Latemodel Restoration of Hewitt, TX. Please complete our Vehicle Information Request at: www.MustangFest.net - FYI: Each year at MustangFest, everyone gets an 'Island' name while they're with us on Mustang Island. Your registrant packet will be shipped to Mustang Island and will be available at event check-in — please print and bring this message for easier processing on Mustang Island.
If you haven't done so, please JOIN our MAILING LIST by using the red button at the top center of the page at: www.MustangFest.org
Our most recent event updates may be viewed at: www.MustangFest.US • Official videos may be viewed at: www.MustangFest.TV
Your registration number is: 1XXXX (Deluxe Registration - with free size XL event shirt)
Your last name and hometown/departure point (no personal data) are shown on our registrants' website at: www.MustangFest.INFO
Lodging links are available on our registrants' website - simply click on Discount Lodging Links box at the top of the page.
Your Lodging Validation Number will be assigned after we receive your information via www.MustangFest.net - welcome aboard!

With kind regards,

Tom Hartford, Producer (Island Tom)
MustangFest 2012 Team
405 Metro (405) 563-0307
210 Metro (210) 399-7500
www.MustangFest.org
www.1000Mustangs.com
www.CircleOfStangs.com
www.MustangFest2012.com
www.Twitter.com/MustangFest
www.YouTube.com/MustangFest
www.Facebook.com/MustangFest
www.YouTube.com/watch?v=j9rCRUTBaRM
www.YouTube.com/watch?v=Q5VEoQVaooc

Not just a show... It's a Destination.™
DESTINATION: MustangFest™

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message including attachments, if any, is intended for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Will let you know for sure!

Would be nice to cruise out there and spend the weekend.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Yea man. I wont be making the trip, but we will have 3 guys going down there. They will be meeting up with the cruise at Sykora Ford in West Texas.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Anyone else want in on this? If not, I will have this thread locked and post it on other forums. I will give it until 8 am tomorrow morning.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hahahahahaha, yea man. Tom is one of a kind. He trips me out. He named all of us just as soon as he walked in the door.

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Damn I won't be able to, flight isn't till Tuesday I found out, still need car tuned. So that's a no go. Too bad

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hate to hear that Mikey. I was hoping you could get in on this. We will be giving away some more stuff I'm sure. I'll take care of you on the next one.

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Sounds good man, much appreciated! I'm sure I would have heard nothing it James going "Looks SLOW." lmfao.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back