Mustang Week 2012 July 16-22

Godzirra

Asian Idiot
Reaction score
I look forward to seeing your car in person godzirra

Sent from your moms phone

Ahh it's nothing special man. Got the same front as 50% of other coyotes, forgestars, murdered out and a decent lope from lund. I'm easy to spot. I'm asian and I'll probably shave my head sometime tomorrow. My real name is Brian. Just yell out Brian or GODZIRRRRAAAA and i'll respond. If I don't, it probably isn't me. lol. I look forward to meeting all you guys. I'll be with a 03 Azure blue Mach 1 that's procharged(can't miss it and it has cobra bumper on it) and it's VERY loud and a 08 Black Gt Built motor and kenne bell also pretty loud.

Last edited:

Godzirra

Asian Idiot
Reaction score
Does darlington fill nitrous? Or anywhere in/near myrtle? I've got 2 full right now but may need extra ;)

snkchmr

forum member
Reaction score
I found it at Redline on 501 just past the speedway in MB

snkchmr

forum member
Reaction score
We also are very excited to let you all know that Ford Motor Company will have their Ford Mustang Customizer Display on hand during the 2012 Mustang Week Car Show and Cruise-In! In the Mustang Customizer, you get a chance to build your dream 2013 Ford Mustang with custom colors, graphics, rims & tires, spoilers, grilles, decklids & more! We are very fortunate to have the Customizer on site during Mustang Week and hope that everyone will take time to visit and sign in. Word has it ,that participants will get a free t-shirt for participating!

snkchmr

forum member
Reaction score
Vaughn Gittin, Jr., driver of the Monster Engergy Falken Tire Ford Racing Mustang, will be present and signing autographs at the 2012 Mustang Week Meet-n-Greet, on Tuesday, July 17, 2012! Vaughn Gittin Jr. has become one of drifting’s most iconic figures and is known best by his aggressive, foot to the floor, big smoke driving style. Vaughn is known as the only American to win a D1 Grand Prix event, not once – but twice! You will get a chance to check out Vaughn's car and meet the man himself! To top that off, Vaughn is going to be present on Wednesday, at Myrtle Beach Speedway, and will give a drifting demonstration on the track between 11:00 and 11:30am! Don't miss this chance to see this drifting champion in person!

silverhorseGT06

forum member
Reaction score
I got into Myrtle Beach yesterday, one car down, but mine made it here in one piece. My buddy that I was traveling with had some mechanical issues with his '01 Roush when we hit Florence. Found a Ford dealership close by and had to leave it with them so they can order new power steering parts on Monday, and have them overnighted, so hopefully he'll have the car back in time for the MW kick off! I had a power steering fluid coating all over the front of my car, including the hood and windshield (I was following him from Aiken, SC down I-20). Found a spray and wash in Florence and got it cleaned up right away, then as we were picking up a rental car for him at the airport, the freakin' sky opened up, we're talking torrential downpour. Had my car clean, like wheels off clean, and sitting in my garage for a week and a half with the cover on, hahaha! So much for early preparation. I'll be doing another cleaning on Thursday after track day I'm sure. : ) Look for me by my Tungsten & Silver GT all week! My name is Dan!!!

Godzirra

Asian Idiot
Reaction score
Oh we brought our wash buckets and all detailing gear except orbital buffers. Good thing about the house is we have endless water from the hose on side of house. I've washed it once, probably 2 more times to go if it rains

silverhorseGT06

forum member
Reaction score
Oh we brought our wash buckets and all detailing gear except orbital buffers. Good thing about the house is we have endless water from the hose on side of house. I've washed it once, probably 2 more times to go if it rains

Brought all of our detailing stuff as well, just don't have access to a hose here at the condo. :( plenty of spray and wash places around though.

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
The vert made it down in one piece without even the slightest hiccup. Sitting here watching the waves. Life is good.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back