Mustang Week Who is all going...

StangMahn

They call me...Big Dave
Reaction score
It was a fantastic night at the drag strip...too bad it rained!

and I'll let laura add on about her race, nice to meet you BTW

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It was a fantastic night at the drag strip...too bad it rained!

and I'll let laura add on about her race, nice to meet you BTW

LOL, it was nice meeting you! thanks for stopping by and saying hi. I will keep all info on the race for someone else to post. It's a GREAT video!!

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Keith, good running into you yesterday. I hope you got a good picture of me on the track and such. I will see you at the car show today!

kdesigns

forum member
Reaction score
Keith, good running into you yesterday. I hope you got a good picture of me on the track and such. I will see you at the car show today!

I was on the top of the tower shooting when they announced that you were gonna put a Christmas tree somewhere ;-) ...

Got photos, you'll be pleased.

Just got back about an hour ago, downloading photos now. Gonna write up the article tomorrow.

Nice to meet you, sorry I didn't see you at the show.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Great Keith!!! I am really excited to see them! Thanks for taking the pictures. Sorry I missed you at the show also. The weather ddin't seem to cooperate, but I still had a GREAT time!! Left late afternoon yesterday after hanging out at the beach for a few hours. Came home a day early..............got my mustang fill for sure!! Again, great meeting you Keith!!

If you can get a link for us to the article we would love to see it!!

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Definitely going next year. I have to say, I am comnpletely pooped from al the weeks festivities and the drive home. It was great meeting everyone and hanging out. Hope to see you all next year.

I think we need to get an S197 group together and all go!

kdesigns

forum member
Reaction score
Definitely going next year. I have to say, I am comnpletely pooped from al the weeks festivities and the drive home. It was great meeting everyone and hanging out. Hope to see you all next year.
I think we need to get an S197 group together and all go!

X2.

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
It was a fun few days indeed.

The fun-runs on Myrtle Beach Speed Way were excellent. Almost no waiting, and I managed to get the vert up to 84 with two passengers and the trunk full. Almost lost it in one of the corners too. It was sweet!

Darlington was absolute shite. Pardon my french. The staff down there ought to be spanked. Seriously, they were f'ing slow! That, and I couldn't find any grip. Think I ran 12.9 while still spinning 1st and 2nd.

The late night cruise down the Strip got improvised due the PD running us off. Somebody had pissed them off by either revving or burning tires, so we pulled out early.

Show was good! Unfortunately the rain pretty much drowned it later on in the afternoon. The cruise-in was excellent though. Lots of cars, beautiful weather, and the PD didn't show up till late so we got a good few tire squeels from the cars leaving Hooters.

StangMahn

They call me...Big Dave
Reaction score
And let's see that video!!
I just got back a few hours ago from a trip to charleston. I'm looking for the cord and such, hopefully it'll work, even though vid quality will probably be kinda sucky. I soo need to buy a new one.

It was a fun few days indeed.

The fun-runs on Myrtle Beach Speed Way were excellent. Almost no waiting, and I managed to get the vert up to 84 with two passengers and the trunk full. Almost lost it in one of the corners too. It was sweet!

Darlington was absolute shite. Pardon my french. The staff down there ought to be spanked. Seriously, they were f'ing slow! That, and I couldn't find any grip. Think I ran 12.9 while still spinning 1st and 2nd.

The late night cruise down the Strip got improvised due the PD running us off. Somebody had pissed them off by either revving or burning tires, so we pulled out early.

Show was good! Unfortunately the rain pretty much drowned it later on in the afternoon. The cruise-in was excellent though. Lots of cars, beautiful weather, and the PD didn't show up till late so we got a good few tire squeels from the cars leaving Hooters.
I remember seeing that, there were a lot of cars spinning out there. Fastlane's black twin turbo saleen was spinning horribly their first run, he almost lost it.

Looks like I missed out Nate, you can buy me a beer next year when you see me there :bigbeer:
bring the stroker! I wanna see that baby!

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
I remember seeing that, there were a lot of cars spinning out there. Fastlane's black twin turbo saleen was spinning horribly their first run, he almost lost it.

Do you mean Caleb's single turbo with the blue tribal flames? I didn't see it run because I was stuck waiting in line. Could only hear it run, and it sounded like he was on the throttle and brake every other second.

5spd07gt

Captain Ninja
Reaction score
DSC03349.jpg

Steve Saleen

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back